March 28, 2024, 01:04:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sequencer does not work anymore  (Read 60824 times)

magickz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Sequencer does not work anymore
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 12:47:50 pm »
It seems "Step on clk" is the secret, why my Microbrute only played the Beatstep pro sequence when I set the Microbrute sequencer to "Play" mode.  ;D Thanks for that!

But can you also give me an advice how I can trigger a sequence in my Microbrute with the Beatstep Pro?

dog01

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2016, 07:43:42 am »
easy option cv gate out of beastep pro to to gate in of microbute would trigger the microbrute sequencer there an option in the software to allow gate in to trigger the sequencer

regards dog01   

ene_hache

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 05:50:41 am »
Step on Clk works for me, thanks for the solution.

baronrouge

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2016, 04:45:50 pm »
My sequencer was dead regardless of all the suggestions here. Updated the firmware (wouldn't work on Mac, had to borrow a Windows machine), seems all good now.

faton

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 06:55:14 pm »
Guys had everything dead like many of you. Found the fix.

The problem: use both  microbruteconnection AND/OR midi control center.

With the latest firmaware, tried to update using microbruteconnection = didn't work, then tried to use  midi control center = worked.
BUT: sequencer dead

So forget about microbruteconnection = shitty  program not supporting the latest firmware well

Only use midi control center: then update back to MicroBrute_Firmware_Release_V1.0.3.2, then upgrade again to MicroBrute_Firmware_Update_1_0_4_114.
Then tada it works.

It's really lame Arturia seriously. Lost 1h of my life for nothing but bad software design.

warewulf

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 12:47:12 am »
I just updated from 1.0.3.2 to 1.0.4.114 and my sequencer stopped working too, even if I set everything as in the first post from this thread. I used MIDI control center to upgrade. I don't think this is a solution...

Nevermind, I used MIDI Control Center to set "Step On" to "Gate", used the Tap/Rest button to make sure the sequences were still being stored and then switched it to "Clk" again. It started working again as usual :)

Guys had everything dead like many of you. Found the fix.

The problem: use both  microbruteconnection AND/OR midi control center.

With the latest firmaware, tried to update using microbruteconnection = didn't work, then tried to use  midi control center = worked.
BUT: sequencer dead

So forget about microbruteconnection = shitty  program not supporting the latest firmware well

Only use midi control center: then update back to MicroBrute_Firmware_Release_V1.0.3.2, then upgrade again to MicroBrute_Firmware_Update_1_0_4_114.
Then tada it works.

It's really lame Arturia seriously. Lost 1h of my life for nothing but bad software design.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 02:04:17 am by warewulf »

Chewy

• Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2018, 02:53:40 pm »
I put the actual sequencer switch into the "Play" position, while changing the MIDI Control Center settings at the same time, and its working fine again.

cb101

• Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2020, 11:42:28 am »
I was having problems with this.  Resolved by only opening the Midi Control Centre and making changes in it, closing it, and then opening the DAW and making the appropriate sync settings.

Having the DAW open at the same time as the MCC seems to cause a conflict issue.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines