March 19, 2024, 04:08:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: AUTHORIZATION / REGISTRATION TROUBLE. STUCK IN DEMO MODE!!!  (Read 5963 times)

gemgem

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
AUTHORIZATION / REGISTRATION TROUBLE. STUCK IN DEMO MODE!!!
« on: October 16, 2013, 11:23:06 am »
Hi everyone,

Like a few people on here, I'm having mega troubles getting my analog lab software (which came bundled with the minilab) up and running as it should.

I've contacted product support but they don't seem to understand the problem and are painfully slow at responding.

Anyway, Ive jumped through the hoops of registering, licensing etc etc however, my analog lab is still only functioning in demo mode i.e, when i click on the pref screen in standalone mode, all instruments are listed as 'not detected' and there's no way of updating. It's definitely demo mode. I requested a new activation code and inputted this into elicenser but still no joy. Now if i try to input the activation code again it says its already being used.  My online arturia account shows one minilab registered with two activation codes. Elicenser shows analog lab with two licences.

I've been playing with it for a couple days now and getting close to taking it back to where i got it from.

I've been through these forums but havnt been able to find anything that specifically addresses the issue. Anyone had a similiar experience???

If anyones got any ideas please let me know. Arturia - are you there????? Thanks!

gemgem

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: AUTHORIZATION / REGISTRATION TROUBLE. STUCK IN DEMO MODE!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 06:31:20 am »
Just a new development - I tried reinstalling both analog lab and licenser once again. This time I've encountered another problem - at the end of the installation process i get the error message 'The installation Failed'.

I'll keep this topic updated so hopefully if someone else gets the same problem this can be referred to.

gemgem

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 08:48:33 am »
New development. Please help guys.

As mentioned above-  I'd been having trouble setting up a arturia midi keyboard for music production and so i contacted arturia for technical support. They gave me the below instruction to plug into terminal. The instruction relates to deleting a reinstalling elicencer software.After inserting the commands - my mac reset itself to almost factory settings. I lost everything saved to desktop, everything in downloads folder, some applications, photos and probably more. Anyone know what caused the random reset and deletion of data and if it can be reversed? I havnt backup with icloud unfortunately. In the process of doing this. Please see instructions below:

1. As a user with administrative permissions, open the "Terminal" application which resides in "/Applications/Utilities/".

2. Enter the following exact command (including any space characters and the asterisk) and press [Enter]:

sudo rm -f /var/db/receipts/com.syncrosoft.*

You will be asked for an administrator’s password, which you need to type, then press [Enter] again.

3. Copy and paste following command into the Terminal window and hit the <Enter> key (again, this is one single line only):

sudo rm -rf /System/L*/E*/Auth*S*.plugin

After hitting the <Enter> key, you will be prompted for your administrator's password -- please enter it (although it will not be visible during typing) and hit the <Enter> key again.

4. Copy and paste following command into the Terminal window and hit the <Enter> key (again, this is one single line only):

sudo rm -rf /Lib*/Pref*/.Auth*S*

5. Copy and paste following command into the Terminal window and hit the <Enter> key (again, this is one single line only):

sudo rm -rf /Lib*/App*Support/Syn*S*-eL*

Now, your eLicenser Control system is not in a functional state anymore, therefore, before launching any application etc.:

6. Install the latest version of the eLicenser Control Center:
==> http://download.elicenser.net/downloads/eLicenserControl.dmg

7. Copy and paste following command into the Terminal window and hit the <Enter> key (again, this is one single line only):

/Library/Application\ Support/eLicenser/pos/Synsopos.app/Contents/MacOS/Synsopos -RegSeL

Any info much appreciated!
MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:34:59 pm »
This is the Hard way on how to remove a license.
Anyhow this is not supposed to induce an earthquake as described herein.

But we have tested your situation on 3 different machine and never have been able to reproduce the problem.

Always the registration... :-\

FOX160

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 12:40:14 am »
Had a similar problem
All I did was send a reply email to the registered email sent to me
and the following day I received an activation code.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines