April 18, 2024, 10:23:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No Sound MB+FLSTUDIO  (Read 3515 times)

BrancoR

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No Sound MB+FLSTUDIO
« on: November 14, 2013, 08:18:02 pm »
Hello everybody

Just got my Micro Brute a couple of hours ago and really happy with it, only one problem here...
Actually using FLSTUDIO11/WIN7 and komplete audio 6 soundcard, Instaling went fine and MB is recognized by FL, when pressing keys, midi signal turns on as well but no sound coming out at all..

In the Midi panel, input section, it appears MicroBrute, and a MIDIIN2(microbrute), wich one should i choose/activate?
Do have microbrute on the output section as well, shall i choose the "send master sync" option for it?
Note that i only have the usb cable connected between MB and pc
Can anyone help?
Thanks
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:34:16 pm by BrancoR »

illintechnology

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • JonnyX and the Groadies web-blag
Re: No Sound MB+FLSTUDIO
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 09:31:45 pm »
The Microbrute does not send audio via USB, only MIDI.  You will need to run an audio cable from the master-out of your Microbrute into your system.
-illintechnology

JX:ATG
groadudes.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/groadies
@jx_atg

BrancoR

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 06:47:09 pm »
I attached a picture of the soundcard connections and another with FL midi settings, can you please try to clarify?
Connected MB line out to the soundcard line in 3 and still not working, can only use it as a normal midi keyboard

illintechnology

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • JonnyX and the Groadies web-blag
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 05:58:48 pm »
The screenshot you attached to your message seemed to only show MIDI routing.  If you connected the Master Out of your MB into an audio input of your soundcard you should be looking at the Audio input display rather than the MIDI routing.  The audio input will not automatically label it as a Microbrute as it has no idea what the source of the audio is, but if you plugged it into input 3 you should be able to easily find it.  I'm not familiar with your sound card or your DAW, so if you're having problems with getting that to work you'd probably be better served by the forums for those products. 
-illintechnology

JX:ATG
groadudes.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/groadies
@jx_atg

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines