March 19, 2024, 07:38:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Modulation Wheel  (Read 88088 times)

LordVampyre

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Modulation Wheel
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2016, 04:25:18 am »
been looking for this updated firmware 1.0.3.3 and I cant find it anywhere. Arturia site has 1.0.3.2

fwestivus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2017, 04:22:36 pm »
Looks like it's been quiet here for a while, but I thought I'd ask anyway:

My MicroBrute pitch wheel had the problem of jumping down then going up when I bent upwards - I initially thought this was the pot, so replaced it, which didn't work, then I found this thread and the calibration software, which stopped the jumping problem, but now it doesn't work as a pitch *bend* just a shift. It's either all up or all down, rather than bending. I've tried calibrating it again a few times, but no luck.
Any idea what the solution could be?

skinfaan

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2017, 10:17:54 pm »
My pitch wheel was jumping, but I changed the bend value from 12 to 6 in the connection software and now it's working.

Peter

mcviga

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2017, 11:55:53 am »
Hi everybody, the pitch wheel on my microbrute is working bad, when I getting down it is working perfectly but when I getting up, it jump down at the biggining of range and jump down at the end of range ... the calibration proccess fix the problem but when I turn off the brute and turn on again, the problem is back again ! How I can fix and save with the calibration tool ? I'm sure it is not an hardware problem but I did the calibration proccess a lot of time and allways the same problem !! help  ???

this is the problem i'm dealing right now! Calibration helps! But only before first restart. After restart pitch wheel (up position) faults again

mcviga

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2017, 12:28:35 pm »
Oh, thank God:) i think now it works for me too:)
The problem was in a firmware version. I thought that i have the latest one. 1.0.3.2 (as it supported on Arturia's website).
But i downloaded the files uploaded here https://owncloud.arturia.net/index.php/s/Br2HYsOOsXoY40q
And there's a newer version 1.0.3.3. I updated firmware, ran calibration test and after restart pith wheel works fine.
I will test the synth from the begining now. Hope not to find any more faults

fwestivus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2017, 12:50:14 pm »
My pitch wheel was jumping, but I changed the bend value from 12 to 6 in the connection software and now it's working.

Peter

I tried this but no joy.

fwestivus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2017, 04:40:54 pm »
I hadn't thought to check it over midi before now - it's doing the jump on midi, too.
So, I've calibrated, tried changing bend range, updated the firmware, calibrated, tried changing the bend range, replaced the pot, calibrated again, tried changing the bend range, updated the firmware again and calibrated again and changed the bend range again, and still it jumps. This is really bugging me.

americanhanko

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2019, 09:40:12 pm »
I received my MicroBrute from Amazon yesterday evening (April 27, 2019) and I'm currently experiencing a couple issues. I opened a Technical Support ticket earlier this morning, but wanted to post an update here since the information in this forum immediately solved one of my issues. Also, I updated the firmware to version 1.0.4.114 immediately upon receiving the MicroBrute using MIDI Control Center version 1.8.0.1031 (formerly known as MicroBruteConnection).

• The first two white keys (C and D) are sticking when releasing them. It almost feels like they are grinding up against something below them. They feel noticeably different than the rest of the keys. Still experiencing this issue.
  • When using the Pitch wheel, just a short bit after turning it either up or down, it skips over the pitch modification for a short distance. It reverts back to unmodified signal, and then continues on with the modification. The Mod wheel does the same thing, only this happens at the bottom of the wheel. The signal modification starts, reverts back to baseline for short distance, then continues on with the modification. This issue has been resolved thanks to the Windows-only WheelCalibration software, and has stayed fixed even after reboot. At the time of this post, I successfully ran the WheelCalibration software on the latest version of Windows NT 10.0 (Windows Server 2016 / Windows 10).
  • I cannot get the sequencer to work. I have followed all the instructions carefully, but PLAY mode does not play the inputted notes while RECORD mode is engaged. Still experiencing this issue.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 09:42:27 pm by americanhanko »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines