March 28, 2024, 03:21:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog lab - Mixcraft 6  (Read 2961 times)

timjackson142

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog lab - Mixcraft 6
« on: November 18, 2013, 04:37:01 am »
i Guys,

I am trying to get Minlabs and Analog labs to work inside Mixcraft 6 and I am encountering a bunch of issues. I am running the latest version of Analog labs. My operating system is Windows 7 SP1 fully updated. I have 8 gigs of RAM i7 quad core processor and the PC is optimixed for music production. I also have an NVidia on board sound card.

I have installed analog labs and pointed mixcraft to the VSTplugins folder in program files(x86). Mixcraft recognises the VST.

If I use Analog lab as a standalone it crashes when I use the multi-voices every 10-12 times I change between voices. When I use in inside my DAW (Mixcraft 6) it crashes every 2-3 times, effectively making it unusable for production purposes - which was why I bought it. The weird thing is that I downloaded analog labratory as opposed to analog lab and installed that VST. It works perfectly inside Mixcraft 6. It works fine with as a controller for other vsts too so I know that the bugginess is with Analog labs not Mixcraft or my OS/soundcrd etc.

I have tried oved and over to get support from Arturia and have had either non-sensical replays or been outright ignored. Whilst I have given up on getting any help from Arturia I was hoping someone on the forums could help.

Cheers
Tim

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines