March 28, 2024, 05:44:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Purchased Analog Lab Yesterday 2:00pm eastern time Billed me but sent me nothing  (Read 2069 times)

lostboy

The support for this company is awful!. they are quick to bill your credit card but that's all they are quick at.
I need someone to send me the product I paid for!!
I paid for the digital download of analog lab for my MAC. My credit card was billed. And I have nothing!
What is up with this company
Someone contact me. this is 3rd message I have sent. ( One to David) the only guy that seems to be answering anyone. ???

Adrien

Hello

I'm sorry, our office is closed at this hour, but I will try to get your problem to someone ASAP,
Always prefers to write through mail support.

Best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Jeremy Arturia

Hi

Could you please send me an email at info@arturia.com and I will take care of your case.

Best oscillations

Jeremy

lostboy

Adrian, thanks for responding. This is day three and nothing. I have a payment of $89 that has been charged to my account by Arturia. I do have a reference number, as I printed up the transaction. I can fax this as proof of purchase or just give reference number.
Please let me know

Adrien

Hello

I'm really sorry this was not fixed.
The office is closes the 11th of november, But I'll forward your case to the support again so they can confirm your purchase and solve your issue.

best

Adrien.
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines