April 24, 2024, 06:00:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No Dubstep or EDM packs after install  (Read 3003 times)

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
No Dubstep or EDM packs after install
« on: October 07, 2013, 02:16:42 am »
I own and use Sparkle and love it. However I purchased the new EDM and Dubstep Expansion packs for Spark software and today decided to install them.  Since I already own SparkLE, I got the EDM and Dubstep Expansion packs for Spark software, rather than the separate Spark EDM and Spark Dubstep software titles.I was told that the expansion packs would show up in my list of projects...This is a total of 60 kits...They're not there and not installing after 2 tries.  Any help would be great. 
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: No Dubstep or EDM packs after install
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 09:46:12 am »
hi,
did you install Spark Library on a separate drive?
Can you go in the following directory:
/Library/Arturia/Spark/Spark Library
And check if these folders exist:
Backlash
Basswave

Kevin

Kevin
Soft Arturia

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 09:07:13 pm »
did you install Spark Library on a separate drive?

Initially I installed the Library to the OS drive because the installer will not let you install any of the files to any drive other than that.  So after that I moved the Library to a dedicated drive I use for content and samples and all worked fine.  Since the 1.7 update provides 4 more kits I moved the Library folder back to where it was on the OS drive(Though I have no idea what these kits are called)...then back to the sample drive and I did this as well for the expansion packs too...only they didn't end up in the browser.  It would be great to include a text file on updates to see what you are actually getting with these packs, projects/kits, etc.

Can you go in the following directory:
/Library/Arturia/Spark/Spark Library
And check if these folders exist:
Backlash
Basswave

No they are not listed
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 02:50:54 am »
After coming home from work I had another go on a re-install.  Reinstalled both packs and BAM now they're in there....amazingly!  Don't know why but cool.  Very impressed with the drums and synths especially the EDM pack.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines