March 28, 2024, 10:48:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can someone please explain...?  (Read 6046 times)

AJ

Can someone please explain...?
« on: August 16, 2006, 11:45:33 am »
Hi.., names AJ., I'm a newbie.  I just need to connect with a conscious human being at the other end of the Arturia cyber rainbow.
I've been having the worse luck with my storm software. I am frustrated, annoyed, mad, & I feel totally ripped off.
I purchased storm from guitarcenter.com. During the 20 day trial period I made several attempts to register my software but had no luck. Now it's been over two weeks & I have yet to receive my license key to unlock the program after numerous email requests.
Arturia has done absolutely nothing in efforts for resolving the problem.
They provide only two ways to get their attention.., fax or email..., neither of which produced any satisfying results.

As of right now..., I'm convinced that I've been duped & that there's a good chance that I won't be seeing that license key anytime soon.  I simply just don't matter enough. I'm just some loudmouth, ill tempered, pushy persistent American whose business they can do with or without & it won't hurt them a bit.

This is no way to treat a customer. I put my own hard earned money into my purchase & I began writing compositions that are only compatible with storm. My deadline for completing the project is almost up & the longer I  wait the more frustrating it gets. I am so far behind now with my work & all because someone at Arturia has a god complex & has me at their righteous mercy as I beg & plead for something that is rightfully mine.

It's been over two weeks since I first requested my license key which is unbelievably inconsiderate, irresponsible, unprofessional, & above all, it totally lacks even the most finest shred of integrity. Then Arturia has the audacity to post a message declaring that their customers are top priority. As of right now.., that claim is nothing more than a bold face lie.

Arturias laughing in my face & spitting at my shoes as if they were some street wise bully who stole my lunch money & now their holding it over my head where I can't reach it while mocking me by saying "whatcha gonna do about it little twirp.., go cry to your mommy". Picking on me because they can.

Storm is a masterpiece of work.  I was thrilled when it arrived & because I paid for it I opened that box with every intention of composing music & relying on that program because that's what it was designed for. It is professional quality software meaning that it can serve as a great resource for generating an income which is what I need as a professional musician.

But right as I got comfortable & began composing Arturia pulls the rug right out from under me.  Arturia is taking food off of my table & has forced me into the position of having to re-compose every arrangement.

Irony is that in there efforts to for protecting their rights they end up refusing me of mine.  Arturia is now guilty of the same thing that they were trying to avoid. THIEVES! & I hate Arturia for that.

At least I can say with total confidence.., in this situation.., I am the honest one. There may not be anything I can do in order to get what is mine but at least I won't have a halo of disregard & tainted honor hovering over me.

By not honoring their end of the agreement I am upset & angry with Arturia but the fact that they don't care enough to make a bad situation good.., on that note.., I pitty them because they'll never know what true gratitude really is.

AJ

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 12:45:57 pm »
Hi AJ,

the french people have one strange thing happening in August and that is "national holydays" ... this means that almost the hole country closes for vacation and almost none of the french people are working ... stange isn't it?  :shock:

Since you are loacted in the States I do not know whom you could contact. You also did not mention the version that you are using (is it 2.0 or 3.0?). If your computer is connected to the internet it ususally only takes a few seconds to unlock Storm. If your system has no internet access, you have to request the key by fax or e-mail.
If this is the case, first stepp should be: contact the dealer from which you bought your Storm package. If this does not help, contact your local distributor. One of them should be able to contact Arturia and to ask for a quick solution.

Good luck

Fr@nk

Bad Mister

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 04:03:35 am »
Please call Yamaha at (714) 522-9011 (between 9:00am-5:00pm Pacific Daylight Time) and ask to speak to someone in the Music Production department. They will be able to get action for you.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Yamaha is the distributor for Arturia in the USA.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines