March 28, 2024, 05:26:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog factory No sound (Demo)  (Read 8313 times)

Anonymous

Analog factory No sound (Demo)
« on: August 14, 2006, 05:17:32 pm »
Hello,

i can't get any sound out of the demo version.
No osund with stand alone version.I tried minihist,sequencer,stand alone.
My soundcard is working perfect with every single plugin...

Any idea?

Alex

No sound in Demo-Version
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:23:52 am »
Hello,

I have no idea but the same effect with my demo version. Iīve tried different settings (asio, direct sound) but donīt get any sound! The piano-keys of the standalone are moving when I hit the keys of my keyboard - so the midi-interface is working - but thatīs all!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 10:38:35 am »
Hi,

there seems to be a problem with the installer.

If you try to install the software in another folder instead of the suggested one (C:\PROGRAM FILES\... ), then some of the .dll files cannot be found and this results in "no sound" even if the program seems to load fine.

You should try to re-install the demo on the C: drive again (use the PROGRAM FILES folder) and it should be okay. As far as I know this is also true for the full version and is not restricted to the demo.

Cheers

Fr@nk

Alex

Solution found
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 11:50:41 am »
Hi,

yesterday I found a solution that works for me. I unzipped the zip-package before I installed it (at the first attempts I installed directly out of Winzip). It seems that you donīt have to care about the path youīre installing to. Just check after the installation if the "database"-folder (has about 40MB data) is included. If not copy it into the "../Arturia/Analog..."-folder.
So what can I say now: A great demo!!!

Gerrit

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Assign Midi inputs
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 09:44:05 pm »
Hey there,

I have a sound and I like it a lot. However I cannot assign Midi inputs with the Demo Version as a stand alone. Thus I cannot test how good or bad the latency is with my soundcard and keyboard. Is it possible this does not work with the Demo? Assigning external master keyboards?

Gerrit

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 10:20:43 pm »
OK,

I reinstalled the demo about 12 times with all available protocols, although I don't even use VST. But now it works super!! No latency problems either!!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines