March 28, 2024, 02:05:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Upgrading Firmware  (Read 5233 times)

made9

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Upgrading Firmware
« on: September 21, 2013, 08:10:54 pm »
I followed every instruction in the UPGRADING THE FIRMWARE ON MINILAB and when i try to update it, it always stays at 0%, what should i do?

Also , when i open the MCC it says that the keyboard isnt detected.
Altough i can use it in ableton , well i cant map the knobs, but its all good with the pads and the keys.

P.S : I bought it today, its my first update to the firmware
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:00:27 pm by made9 »

thefirstcriggs

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Upgrading Firmware
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 10:49:11 pm »
I'm also having this same problem. The MCC will not recognise my midi keyboard and the firmware is consistently remaining at 0%. Any help available?
Really, REALLY, new to this...

vaikl

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 11:37:27 pm »
Dear Arturians, could it be that you've sold some batches of MiniLabs with defective USB ports? Had bought a demo device which behaved more or less like many of the complaints here - a working firmware update but then no recognition in MCC and after replacing an USB hub no recognition at all, even on other computers. Got a replacement device from my dealer which is unused out-of-the-box and no problems at all...

thefirstcriggs

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 11:40:14 pm »
Dear Arturians, could it be that you've sold some batches of MiniLabs with defective USB ports? Had bought a demo device which behaved more or less like many of the complaints here - a working firmware update but then no recognition in MCC and after replacing an USB hub no recognition at all, even on other computers. Got a replacement device from my dealer which is unused out-of-the-box and no problems at all...

My one works fine with analog Lab though. It also seems to work correctly as a midi controller for garageband. Was this the same for you vaikl?

vaikl

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 11:47:24 pm »

My one works fine with analog Lab though. It also seems to work correctly as a midi controller for garageband. Was this the same for you vaikl?

No, the first one didn't work correctly after the firmware upgrade and stopped working at all after connecting it to another USB hub. And it didn't work as an iPad MIDI controller. The second one works like a charm now.

thefirstcriggs

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 11:53:57 pm »
I've tried a few times to do the firmware upgrade and it won't do anything. just gets stuck saying 0%.

vaikl

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 12:36:29 am »
I've tried a few times to do the firmware upgrade and it won't do anything. just gets stuck saying 0%.

If there's a problem in the USB port hardware, any software error could be possible.

thefirstcriggs

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 12:38:46 am »
i'm not convinced that's my error due to the fact that it is working correctly with AL and garageband currently. Might try a different USB cable as a precautionary measure though.

alfredsurleweb

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 09:40:48 am »
Same problem for me ..change usb port,tried several times,upgrading firmware from 2.1.0.1 to 2.1.0.2 on 10.6.8......Still 0%..........must cancel firmware upgrade....please Help...

renanvcarvalho

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 05:11:59 am »
Check the answer here!

http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=85477.msg124003#msg124003

This problem is already solved!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines