March 19, 2024, 08:46:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Tune mode in 1.7.1  (Read 2835 times)

fella

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Tune mode in 1.7.1
« on: September 13, 2013, 05:46:16 pm »
Hello, How do I go up or down semitones using the pads?  The sequencer pads have 16 so it not a problem using them..  but you use to be able to use the jog wheel to go up and down semitones, am I missing something?   And does anyone know if you can select Proj. Inst. Kit. and Disk. using just the spark controller it a pain having to use the mouse to select one.

Thanks for you help

mattplay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Tune mode in 1.7.1
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 03:59:54 am »
Not sure about the Tune Mode feature but to do what you are looking for in the browser, just click/hold the browse knob for 3 seconds to switch to navigate the browser tabs

fella

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 05:47:16 pm »
Are you using the Spark controller or Sparkle?  because when i click and hold for three seconds it brings me to instrument, unless i click on Kit with my mouse thats the only way i can get to it.  As for the Disk and Project.. its the same thing, i have to use my mouse while im in the browser.

mattplay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 05:57:57 am »
Im on the original spark ... I forgot to say, hold it down for 3 seconds, then turn the knob to highlight the different tabs, once you highlight the correct one, click to enter it.

fella

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 06:45:29 pm »
aww that's it, thanks so much!  Now if i could figure out the tuning.  You use to be able to tune the semi tones up or down with the big knob on the big pads or the sequencer pads. Hopefully some one can shed some light on it .

thanks again!!

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 11:58:02 am »
Hi,
if you are interested in trying it, a new beta is available with a fix for that issue.

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines