March 29, 2024, 07:27:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: reason 7 support  (Read 3323 times)

dloak1

reason 7 support
« on: May 23, 2013, 06:53:16 pm »
cant get drum pads to work on kong and if it does my transport buttons will not work. any ideas or does anyone have a proper cc chart for reason 7

dloak1

Re: reason 7 support
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 10:52:41 pm »
if I set it up as arturia AE25 in reason pads 9-10 and 11 work as stop play and record, but the pads wont work on the kong. then when I set it up in reason as other the pads work for kong but the transport wont??? any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you

oddacorn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: reason 7 support
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 08:45:42 pm »
I'm working on a Remote configuration using the MiniLab with Reason. I have all the inputs working and am trying to find out if there's a way to affect the pad lights from the Reason side, as it would be nice to indicate toggle statuses with visual feedback.

My next step is to put together the remote map that specifies what each knob and pad does depending on what device the MiniLab is locked to in the Reason environment. I'm planning to start with something uncomplicated since no matter how this is set up you can still use remote override mapping to connect knobs, buttons, etc. to whatever you want. I'll post again when I have something for you to try out and you can be one of my beta testers.

Regards,

Todd
www.theinstrumentpanel.com

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines