March 19, 2024, 04:02:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problem saving/exporting patches  (Read 4402 times)

daharmonika

Problem saving/exporting patches
« on: April 18, 2013, 02:14:59 pm »
Hi there,

I am using the Arp 2600 V on Ableton Live 8.

I am having problems exporting my patches-or 'presets'. I have read the manual and done what it says, which is to click on 'export' in the toolbar, after which a prompt box should appear asking where you want to save your patches. I click on 'export' but no box appears allowing me to save them. I also tried saving them via Ableton's external facility to save patches. I have the Arp in a midi track and the vst box at the bottom of the screen. I tried using the vst's 'save' facility to save my patches. I did this and the patches were saved as .fxb files in a separate folder on my computer. I tried importing the patches into the Arp but it won't open them-I presume because they are .fxb files, but not sure.

According to what it says in the manual, I should be able to export my own patches/presets. Only I want them backed up onto my computer, not just within the synth itself. Please can someone help me with this as I would hate to lose my patches!

Many thanks

Sharon

starbearer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Problem saving/exporting patches
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 02:42:22 am »
I'm needing help figuring this out too. Please folks in the Arturia costumer service, please address this. Especially since this post is many many days old with no response from ANYONE. Kinda sad...  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 03:09:58 pm »
What I want to know is: Once a patch/bank is saved in the 2600,,,where are they stored....where can I find them?
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Futureline

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 12:21:21 am »
I don't know if this helps anyone, but I had the same problem with most of the instruments in the V-collection, exept those who have other save-options, like the Jupiter 8v and the Spark VDM.
I was trying to save these presets and banks on a backup disc, a Seagate GoFlex (I think it is), and that disk works perfect in every aspect, but it turned out to be the soursce to this exact problem, when I finally thought of doing it simple, and try saving it to the local disk or the D-disk, it works allright, but I have on idea why it wont save (I save it, but nothing gets saved on the disk).
PC with Windows 10 - 64bit., 16gb RAM, IntelCore i7 3770 CPU  3,40ghz.
FL Studio  20 Studio Edition
V-Collection, Pigments, Bazille, Blue2, Eiosis AirEQ, Largo, GO2, Speakerphone, Blade,PolyKB II, Synthix, V+, Matrix, Lector, Minimonsta, Spark VDM, Xils4, Xils5000, OB-XA V, Polymoog, Synthi V, NAVE.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines