March 28, 2024, 09:51:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: scrren size to large. please help  (Read 2247 times)

jeb stuart

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
scrren size to large. please help
« on: August 28, 2013, 12:52:23 am »
hi, i just got the minilab and was using it in analog lab. the screen was a bit to large i would have to scroll to get to one side of the program to the other. i tried changing the screen size via keyb i think. i accidently set it to large rather than small and now the program is so big on my monitor that all i have access to is the keyboard, studio and presets. i am unabel to reduce the screen sive through any tabs like key b because i cannot drag the screen down or anything. i am just stuck there. i have to hit alt space to get out of the page. any help would be great. like a key command that will make it smaller. i tied control - and that does not work. thank you, jeb

Rebecca@arturia

Re: scrren size to large. please help
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 06:37:11 pm »
Hello Jeb Stuart,

I believe we resolved this at the tech desk.  However, the best way to change the screen to a smaller size would be either to uninstall and reinstall to reset the size or to change the resolution of your screen until it can fit so you can access the window.

Regards,

Rebecca

Fred_Vierra

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: scrren size to large. please help
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 04:50:43 am »
I had the same issue.
What I ended up doing was to change my configuration on my desktop from landscape to profile.
I then awkwardly was able to click on pref in analog lab and make it small again.
(the mouse pointer moved funny and I had move it in small circular motions to get it over there)
Then I moved the desktop configuration back to landscape.
All better,

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines