March 28, 2024, 05:15:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Different activation code needed for my other machine?  (Read 2319 times)

Bluffmunkey

Different activation code needed for my other machine?
« on: August 15, 2013, 08:16:02 pm »
Hi there

I bought a Minilab last week and installed it on my PC as soon as it arrived, all fine. I had the rotary encoder issue, but that was easily fixed.

The problem arose when I fired up my Mac and tried to install it on there. I can no longer see a download link for the installers in my account? I did manage to track down an installer on the forum here, but when I tried to install it on my Mac it informed me that the activation code listed in my account can only be used on one machine?

Now this seems odd to me. Almost all the other software I have doesn't have this problem.

Furthermore, I need the MCC installer for Mac so that I can alter the rotary encoder behaviour in Logic but there are no download links in my account whatsoever.

I can understand that you guys are trying to protect your software, but this is just making it difficult for legitimate users.

Thanks.

Bluffmunkey

Re: Different activation code needed for my other machine?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 10:19:33 pm »
I have found the majority of answers myself.

I still don't have a response here or via the support ticket I created (your support tracking link is broken as well) for the activation issue.

Let's assume that I already have an elicenser USB dongle and I don't want to use it to transfer a license from my PC to my Mac. I need it plugged into my PC to run Cubase.

I need to be able to activate the soft elicenser on my Mac as well.

It would also be nice if somebody from Arturia answered me.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines