March 28, 2024, 04:22:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Kit label name will not update in Spark 1.7 after loading a new kit  (Read 1508 times)

anykeystudio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
The Project name label (next to Load-Save buttons in the upper left corner) do not update when loading a new Project. It will only show the last saved Project name. For example;

If the last saved kit name was Electro Shock and you load another kit, the kit name label will not update with the new kit name, it will always read Electro Shock.

In standalone mode Spark will update the Project name label with the correct name, if you use the Load button in the upper left corner. But not if you use the new project browser.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:53:02 am by anykeystudio »

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Kit label name will not update in Spark 1.7 after loading a new kit
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 04:35:27 pm »
Hi, this view next to the load save is for project names only . if you change the kit the project names stays the same ,the confusion is that most of the kits are named the same as the projects.

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

anykeystudio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 08:56:08 am »
I know the label is for projects. Sorry for confusing, when I meant kit I was referring to Spark project with patterns and sounds. This project label updated when I loaded new project in Spark 1.6.1, but not now in Spark 1.7. This result in problem when saving modified project that I have loaded. Since the project name is not updated when loading.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 10:15:47 pm »
Are you on osx?  if so delete the last preset pref in library/arturia/spark ,then start spark and change the project and close this will recreate a new pref file ,restart spakr and you should be on your last project.

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines