March 28, 2024, 09:53:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: (SOLVED) Activation code already in use?  (Read 2898 times)

Sofine

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
(SOLVED) Activation code already in use?
« on: October 10, 2013, 09:03:13 pm »
I was under the impression that I could install the V collection on more than 1 computer however, when I installed it on my studio PC (having installed it on my laptop earlier in the day) I get an error saying that the activation code was already used. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can activate my studio PC? I would even go as far as removing the activation / license from my laptop in order to be able to use the software in my studio tonight!

I did read in the knowledgebase that you might need the hardware dongle to move licenses, I find that ridiculous if that is the case. Another example of taxing and penalising the legitimate paying customer. Grrr.

Any help appreciated

Simon
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:14:56 pm by Sofine »

Sofine

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Activation code already in use?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 09:14:37 pm »
Well, Rebecca in support responded pretty damn quickly and I'm sorted out. I just had to request a new auth code using the "I need a new auth code" button in my user area of their site

Anyway, panic over.

Thanks.

skeletor95633@yahoo.com

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: (SOLVED) Activation code already in use?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 01:48:12 pm »
This policy still begs the question of where is this elicenser policy spelled out on the product purchase page for consumers to read in detail PRIOR to purchase? Not AFTER purchase, or implied from message forums, but where on the customer INTERFACING product page?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines