March 29, 2024, 12:39:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: RIFF produces garbled sounds on Mac Dual 1Ghz 1.5GB RAM  (Read 5215 times)

ywobien

RIFF produces garbled sounds on Mac Dual 1Ghz 1.5GB RAM
« on: July 08, 2006, 09:12:37 pm »
I need help. When I try to play the RIFFS, I get nothing but garbled sounds... When I play in LIVE mode everything is fine. Its as though it might need more RAM to run in RIFF mode. I am using a Macintosh Dual 1Ghz PowerPC with 1.5GB of RAM...

I do not see ANYTHING in the documents or in the software that would allow me to adjust any RAM caches of any kind. Please I need help. I was wanting to use this for church services tomorrow morning, but I can't even play live any of the simplest RIFFS or group-type arrangements.

I hear this kind of garbled sounds in other virtual instruments when there is not enough RAM.... YET in this mirrired door Mac 1.5GB is the celiling on what I can add to this model....

What am I doing wrong? What adjustment needs to be made?

Thanks in advance.....

stackjones

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
thanks for the post
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:00:12 pm »
i can see arturia gives no help.

i was interested in purchasing a few of their products, but their support is greatly lacking, and actually rude at times.

one guy was told to stop sending emails regarding his inability to even use his product.

seems this thing doesn't work.

more issues than actual use.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines