March 28, 2024, 06:37:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can Some Explain Driver Software  (Read 3058 times)

sickskillz90

Can Some Explain Driver Software
« on: July 13, 2013, 11:24:11 pm »
Okay so i've followed all instructions from the little sheet of paper on installing this thing. Ive downloaded analog lab, midi controller, elicense etc. and the device is still not recognized by my computer. it says it doesnt have the driver software installed and needs me to insert a non existant disc into the computer. ive tried the whole hold shift, unplug and then plug back in routine. only life the mini lab shows is when it first is plugged in the pads light up. other than that its useless as it is never recognized by the computer. if anyone knows where i can find the driver software at for windows itd be greatly appreciated because Ive had this thing for about a week now and im growing more and more frustrated. I contacted support and theyve yet to respond.

riesgojavier@gmail.com

Re: Can Some Explain Driver Software
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 12:37:59 am »
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this seems to be a common problem with this product.  I've experienced this as well and the only reply I've received from technical support was a hyperlink to resources page for the minilab.  I haven't heard back from them in 10 days so I assume that this really is the extent of their troubleshooting/assistance.  Very disappointed, especially since the software sounds excellent, I had very high hopes for this one.

-Javier

sickskillz90

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 12:29:26 am »
thanks this just sucks because that 100 bucks i'll never get back

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 01:05:09 pm »
In Fact,

You need to update the MiniLab Firmware with the Midi Control Center, that why Tech Support sent you this page:
==> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/MiniLab/resources.html

Download the file, and install it as shown on the Technical Note.

If still a problem of the same type, this topic is interesting:
==> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=13091.0

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines