March 28, 2024, 09:01:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog factory random peak noises  (Read 2532 times)

Overheated Nacho

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog factory random peak noises
« on: June 18, 2013, 10:26:33 pm »
Howdy all! Yesterday, I bought a brand-new analog factory, which included Arturia the one (and I choose the Mg modular). After installing I played for a while with my new toy analog factory, and suddenly I choose a sound, and pressed a note. A HUGE voice peak came out from my KRK Rokits. And after that it worked fine. Several hours since that I played again, and then it made it again many times. Sometimes it was a click, or random sound with extremely huge volume. When I change my plugin to some other, it works like a dream. Today I tried again, it made a peak, and then my speakers went silent. I rebooted my computer, and then the speakers worked again. At the beginning I mentioned Mg Modular V. Well.. It worked perfectly, until the same thing happened... So, I spent 230 euros for piece of shit? C'mon. The controller works fine, but the software is dangerous to use, because it gives the same volume peak, no matter how silent your volume is from the computer. I have tried through 2 speakers = Both makes the peak, I have tried with 2 audio cards = Same thing, so it's about the softwares. Please Arturia or other users, help me!

My computer and software

Mac Pro - 2008 6gb ram
Logic 9

- Nacho
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:29:46 pm by Overheated Nacho »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines