March 28, 2024, 03:29:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Selling Spark LE - Confused...  (Read 3522 times)

nolongerhuman

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Selling Spark LE - Confused...
« on: June 22, 2013, 04:58:43 am »
As a bit of using it and getting familiar with it, I have decided to sell my SparkLE to someone who prefers to work with physical pads. I myself have become too much of a programmer so it doesn't mesh with my workflow. So, here is the issue. Before I sell it, I want to make sure I have no problems with the new user being able to register. I contacted Arturia, and got a link to a pdf which seemed to insist that I go buy an Elicenser dongle, and transfer the license to it, in order to sell it along with SparkLE. Uhm, what? Why? I don't really understand that at all. Is there no way to remove my license, and have the new user start fresh? Why would I include a dongle when no dongle was included? It seems a little, or rather alot over complicated. I was a previous owner of Maschine as well, and sold it, all I did was email NI and tell them what was up, and it was done.

Someone tell me it's not as complicated as having to track down and buy and sell a dongle. Please?

nolongerhuman

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Selling Spark LE - Confused...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 08:42:45 am »
Hmmm.... Anyone?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 04:47:26 pm »
Hi ,not sure thats right as i thought sparkle was a online activation not an elicencer? do you have sparkle registered on the arturia site. if so i think you remove this licence and the next person registers sparkle .but think you need to send a support ticket.

regards
terry
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 09:24:06 am »
Hi,
Terry is right.
You just have to unregister SparkLE on your Arturia account.

Can you give me your support ticket number. I will check who told you to buy a dongle and make sure that he wont do it again :).
Kevin
Soft Arturia

stereosign

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 08:27:30 pm »
Hi
Thanks for the topic.
I had the Sparkle since it was released. I must admit, that it has not been as straightforward as I would've liked. The setting up side, to even in practice has taken more time then being more creative. Don't get me wrong, its a brilliant unit, but can be tedious all the setting up and the few problems i have encountered are similar to other users here.

If i was to sell it on, do i just delete the Sparkle from 'Registered Products' section of my account? Will that be all i gotta do?

Regards, Murat
Macbook Pro with Catalina 10.15.7, Logic Pro X, Focusrite Scarlette 18i8, Arturia Microbrute, Drumbrute Impact, Microfreak, Roland System-8, JD-Xi, Korg Volca's, Boss RC-202 looper

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 09:00:57 am »
yep
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines