March 28, 2024, 03:24:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Glitch Click Pop?  (Read 3392 times)

BDP

Glitch Click Pop?
« on: October 03, 2013, 11:54:50 pm »
I'm getting intermittent glitchy sounds from my brand new Minibrute.  These glitches aren't consistent but if I set the Arpeggiator to Hold and let the synth go, I get these glitches regularly.  The sound is sort of like a CD skipping.

I've made a recording of the sound.  I let the synth warm up for 30 minutes, set the Arp to Hold and recorded for about 3 minutes.  I didn't touch the synth while it was playing.  The synth went directly into my laptop and I monitored the synth from it's headphone out.  My laptop recorded the same glitches I heard from the headphones.  I cropped the recording down to about 25 seconds with 3 examples of the glitch sound (there were many more than just 3 instances) and attached it to this post.

The MB has the latest firmware.  I've used different cables, different outlets, different locations, the nasty glitch is always there.  Anyone heard anything like this?

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
Re: Glitch Click Pop?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 10:31:50 am »
does it happen when aftertouch is not set to cutoff?
A bug like this has been reported.
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

BDP

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 05:59:47 pm »
I've done a lot of testing and have only heard the bug when Aftertouch is set to Cutoff.  Vib and Off don't seem to generate these glitches.

larrydavid

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 08:47:41 pm »
Can confirm that once aftertouch is NOT set to cutoff, the glitches also stop on my Minibrute.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines