March 29, 2024, 10:25:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Dear Arturia Workers.  (Read 2931 times)

oilpanic

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Dear Arturia Workers.
« on: June 13, 2013, 07:28:16 am »
Dear Arturia employees.
It can not be fun to read all these posts in the forums. It must be frustrating and depressing. Everywhere I have looked there is negative feedback and complaints. My advice, do not let this bring you down. We know that its not you personally that is the cause of these problems. Your time at Arturia is in time going to be a great lesson in patience and forgiveness. Good luck on your journey.

Dav1d

Re: Dear Arturia Workers.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:29:22 am »
thanks  :)

The Sarge!

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 04:42:07 pm »
Iīm so frustrated of spending my money (where I also hard worked for as you employers did in the past) in this crap called AnalogLab!

a friend of mine had nearly all old Arturia-Products and we worked together on trakcs using them a lot - as Iīve seen the AnalogLab here a few months ago it was for me clear to buy it, īcause Iīm a preset-junkie, no use of editing and so on  ;)

but what you sold to me isnīt that what Arturia stands for

want my money back, but not possible, īcause the musicshop said "no return of software"

hey employers of Arturia: try to do your work as good as in the past again and learn of this flop!

regards,
The Sarge!

kcearl

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 12:23:22 pm »
Ive had a few problems with Arturia stuff being a bit buggy but I like the products so much that Ive stuck with them and eventually updates iron the problems out. Kevs great support with Spark which I think is on its way to being an oustanding product. Only recently had time to use Lab but I think its great...for me its what Laboratory shouldve been...its going to be my front end to all my arturia keys...stable, not buggy, mapped perfectly to my controller.

Arturia do get a lot of stick for their support, but if you have a thousand users and ten have problems and are willing to air them, it can sometimes look worse than it is. Sure support needs to be improved, but at the end of the day Id guess that the large majority are satisfied.

Disclaimer: i use hardware syths and also refuse to move to Macs, you get used to troubleshooting after a while ;)

Adrien

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 01:13:20 am »
Thank you.

By the way, I would not consider mas as a better platform today, and especially since all the software market is turning crazy with updates that are not compatible (and we have to follow). Also DP and PT have been correcly ported to win. Studio one, Live or Cubase are really good on it. As long as you find the good audio interface for your windows, that is since seven a relly good platform.
(As a comparison OSX 10.9 will drop 10.6 and logic is not really updated, even DP has decided to do VST).

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

kcearl

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 02:37:15 am »
I run Live and Studio One on two Win7 PCs...they are stable, it took Live 8 a few updates mind. But i seem to find myself troubleshooting hardware and software more often than Id like. Once Id convinced myself it was part of the music making process I was less bothered :)

I think its more likely the cheap components used in my PCs, Id rather bin them after a couple of years than keep rebuilding a well spec'd machine.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines