March 28, 2024, 05:08:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab paid for...NO ACTIVATION CODES SENT.  (Read 6864 times)

danni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Lab paid for...NO ACTIVATION CODES SENT.
« on: June 09, 2013, 01:16:40 pm »
 ???

I answered the link sent to me via email:

....Only to find that after paying for the item that
1. I am unable to download it
2. No activation codes were sent
3. The email that I got as a reply to my PayPal payment "contains no content"
4. Arturia seems not to have done anything about their terrible tech support as there is no tech support listed in the dropdown list for "Analog Lab" (well none that I could find)
5. That I'm pissed off that on my only day off and spare time I can't use something that I have paid for

Way to go Arturia.
Business as usual then?

kinnyboy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Lab paid for...NO ACTIVATION CODES SENT.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 02:01:27 pm »
Same story here. Got the offer via email, paid for it.  In comes an email from Arturia titled Authorisation codes. It is empty and the email text states "this message has no content".
My account also shows no record of me having bought it and there is nowhere to download it.

I have stayed away from Arturia for ages because of the terrible service and buggy software I always had to suffer. I was tempted back in and yet again find it's the same old story.
Of course I now need to raise a tech support issue which I will be lucky to get a reply for within a week, going on past experience.

It's a shame I cant find a refund button.

killlermark

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 03:14:11 pm »
I also have paid for Analog lab - received the empty email, DAMN!
I'm hoping they get onto it quickly, there seems to have been problems all day
with broken links etc., but you can download it.
Go to the downloads section then tab down to updates and find the latest version for Mac or PC there.
HURRY UP Arturia and fix this PLEASE!

danni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 09:26:12 pm »
Same story here. Got the offer via email, paid for it.  In comes an email from Arturia titled Authorisation codes. It is empty and the email text states "this message has no content".
My account also shows no record of me having bought it and there is nowhere to download it.

I have stayed away from Arturia for ages because of the terrible service and buggy software I always had to suffer. I was tempted back in and yet again find it's the same old story.
Of course I now need to raise a tech support issue which I will be lucky to get a reply for within a week, going on past experience.

It's a shame I cant find a refund button.

If you really want a refund I'd suggest raising this with the transaction holder, I paid via PayPal so if I dont get some satisfaction soon (by next week!) then this will be my course of action.
Hope it sorts for you.

danni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 09:33:56 pm »
I also have paid for Analog lab - received the empty email, DAMN!
I'm hoping they get onto it quickly, there seems to have been problems all day
with broken links etc., but you can download it.
Go to the downloads section then tab down to updates and find the latest version for Mac or PC there.
HURRY UP Arturia and fix this PLEASE!

Yup, I hear you.
I also find it unbelievable that there is not one mod on this board all day thats had the decency to reply to our posts....nothing's changed there then as past experience has taught me that it can take up to 6MONTHS for this company to answer a simple tech issue and then they have the stupidity to ask what the problem was!!

It may seem that I'm here just to bash Arturia, and in some respect this is correct as they are a successful software (and now hardware) company...you would of thought they would have this sort of simple thing sorted as a matter of course.
You won't find this sort of behaviour over at my beloved Propellerhead site.

After much hair loss I finally gave up today and had to be content with downloading the demo...I hate demo's as the whole save and load thing is useless and I accomplished nothing useful.
€24 for a haircut...hhmm...bargain. NOT.

quicksound

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 02:05:38 pm »
Hi team, I've had the exact same problem. Paid the reduced price, as per the redemption code in "special offer" email  and received blank email in return.  Not good enough.

alanatomic

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 02:50:35 am »
Funny how when I went to register for the forum, I had to type in Arturia backwards. Sort of how this activation code thing is working.

zuijlen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.electona.com
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 08:16:55 am »
Same here. I feel somewhat lucky, because I could at least download and install. But it's just a demo...

And the email I received had content. But instead of an activation code it said:

Activation Code: Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience, W

So someone is it least aware that things are wrong?

Last time I had this problem, I had to be quite rude to get any response at all from support. Just now I did try to enter a ticket, but the product drop down does not include Analog Lab.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 08:42:07 am by zuijlen »

quicksound

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 11:47:12 am »
I could be wrong (and I hope so) but to me this whole Arturia discount offer sounds like a scam, or a hacked website.  especially:

"Activation Code: Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience, W"

It would be really helpful if Arturia could put us at ease and clear things up regarding this...

kinnyboy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 12:14:52 pm »
I just received the following. It seems that David (the sender of the email) also managed to copy over a hundred other users in the CC field of the email. Boris Dluglosch is in there too!! Terrible.

Dear Arturia Friends,

The cross grade Offer to Analog Lab has been a real success, however a fraction of our users could not complete the process.

We are deeply sorry for the temporary inconvenience caused.

We are currently working on solving these buggy situations.

The problem is in fact related to activations codes, so if you haven't received any activation code:
--> Please connect to your Arturia Account and Make sure an activation code is displayed under your Licenser number.

If still a problem, please try the "Get a New Activation Code" process:

----------------------------------------------------

To get a New activation Code:

1. Log into your account ==> http://www.arturia.com/login
2. Go to the "My Registered Products" section
3. Click the "Authorization Troubleshooting" button
4. Click the "I need a new activation code" link
5. Carefully read and follow the instructions until the completion of the new code getting process

How to download your License:
1. Update your eLicenser Control Center from <http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html>
2. Launch the eLicenser Control Center
3. Click on the "Enter Activation Code" button on the interface
4. Enter the code
==> XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
   click Next
5. Download the license on the Soft-eLicenser (or preferably USB-eLicenser)
6. Launch the synthesizer in standalone mode to check everything runs just fine

If for any reason the license download was interrupted, please use the "Maintenance" button on the eLicenser Control Center interface.

Yours Cordially,

David

In my account Registered Products section I don't actually have Analog Lab listed. Only CS80 and Analog Factory. Am I supposed to ask for a new Analog Factory activation code and hope that it works for Analog Lab?

zuijlen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.electona.com
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 02:59:46 pm »
I checked today and I did have an activation code for Analog Lab. I had submitted a support ticket; that may have helped.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines