March 28, 2024, 10:58:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab - Purchased, but Not received  (Read 21438 times)

stanft

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Lab - Purchased, but Not received
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 12:41:38 pm »
I for myself received an email with subject "Webstore Authorization Code". Anyhow, the email's body was completely blank with no codes inside  :(

Regards,
Stephan

flonky

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 12:47:02 pm »
I for myself received an email with subject "Webstore Authorization Code". Anyhow, the email's body was completely blank with no codes inside  :(

Same here...

vic_france

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 12:52:37 pm »
Hunh, I got the offer today, and when I clicked on it, I got product not found. I can't find Analog Lab in the store to purchase manually either.
Same situation for me (but, being optimistic, I'll try again tomorrow ;) ).. although I notice in the KVR forum that people have already been able to purchase ???
Well, I tried again this morning, and was able to make the purchase :).
I even received (immediately) an email, headed "ARTURIA Webstore Authorizaion codes"... but the email itself was completely blank! (no attachments, nothing at all ???)
Mac Pro Quad-Core 2.66 gHz | 16GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3|MOTU Midi Timepiece AV | Mac OS X 10.8.5 | Mac OS X 10.6.8 | Cubase 7.0.6|Cubase 6.5.5|Cubase 5.5.3|DP 8.0.5|DP 7.24

JeffP06

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2013, 01:10:32 pm »
Same for me... Bought sunday morning (paris time) and nothing !!!

not cool

jackn2mpu

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2013, 02:08:34 pm »
This doesn't sound good at all. Got the email today and was all psyched to get this but now - at least I have until then end of the month to decide.

OT question: does one need to have the Arturia keyboard to use this or not? Description says it auto detects one but I don't have one; use a Yamaha Motif 7 for my keyboard.
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

gruuv

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 03:31:20 pm »
OT question: does one need to have the Arturia keyboard to use this or not? Description says it auto detects one but I don't have one; use a Yamaha Motif 7 for my keyboard.

Any Midi keyboard will do...
Here is what the req says:
The user customizable MIDI mapping allows you to control the parameters you want to control with your favorite keyboard. Better than that, use an Arturia Keyboard controller and the interface will automatically change to show the knob and slider layouts so that you get a slick 1:1 user interface.

matbard

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2013, 03:50:18 pm »
Same for me.

I received an empty email some minutes after buying the Analog Lab with the promo code.  :-\

jackn2mpu

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2013, 04:10:45 pm »

Any Midi keyboard will do...
Here is what the req says:
The user customizable MIDI mapping allows you to control the parameters you want to control with your favorite keyboard. Better than that, use an Arturia Keyboard controller and the interface will automatically change to show the knob and slider layouts so that you get a slick 1:1 user interface.
Thanks; I have GOT to learn to read all the way to the bottom of pages. My bad I missed that. It would be great if this was put in the system requirements section.
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

jackn2mpu

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2013, 04:15:09 pm »
As regards the empty emails I'm wondering if this might be email client specific? I see several people here who are on Macs and I'm assuming they are using Mac Mail (Apple's email client). And for those with blank emails - is there a way to see the email online? You know like some companies when they send emails they have a line saying that if you are having trouble reading the email they provide you with a weblink to read the email.
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

matbard

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2013, 04:25:05 pm »
Uhm, no, I read the email online also and was completely blank.

Tone

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 04:28:31 pm »
oh Crap.

Just bought it too,nice price 19 euro.
Got the same empty email like u guys.

I opened the email on 2 PC's and on my Ipad.
Even opened the Email via my online Provider Mail account.

There's nothing in it,all empty  :(
I have send an Email to sales-inquiry @ arturia.

Hope the react soon.
Demo mode sucks!! >:(

bobk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2013, 06:45:01 pm »
I for myself received an email with subject "Webstore Authorization Code". Anyhow, the email's body was completely blank with no codes inside.

Same here. Blank email after purchasing.

(I'm on a Mac using Postbox email application, not Apple Mail.)

I wish the user accounts page at Arturia's web site included a list of your purchases with the option to 'Resend Authorization Code'.

(By the way, I also got the 'product does not exist' page when I first tried to purchase it after receiving the email yesterday.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:08:24 pm by bobk »

Fiction

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2013, 09:48:18 pm »
Same Here ! Blank email received after my purchase !  ???

Johnniebee

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2013, 10:30:23 pm »
Also received the blank email. Great stuff Arturia you sure know how to spoil the fun!!!

pcoleff

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2013, 10:51:42 pm »
I've had all the same problems here. Saw the deal, then couldn't buy it because it said the product "did not exist." Bought the product this morning (EST), then got a blank authorization code e-mail. Sent e-mails to Sales and Tech support shortly after, but so far, nothing.

After my last experience with Arturia "Customer Support", where it took them 3 weeks to get registration for a product transferred into my name, I am extremely wary of making any other Arturia purchases. I had intended to get the Dr. Bob's Mg Collection in the future, but if this is the sort of support I'd get, I think I'm better off with another company's Mg emulation.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines