March 28, 2024, 01:50:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Purchased Jupiter8V yesterday, haven't received codes or installer download yet!  (Read 4387 times)

rotund

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
All I got was the "Order Process" email with my order number.

Order Number: 80018
Date Ordered: Saturday 25 May, 2013

Actually bought this for a specific project that was supposed to start today.
At first I thought the delay was due to my credit card company's
security measures but now this doesn't seem to be the case.
Thanks for a quick response...

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Often times, the weekend can delay outcome, in the United States for instance, yesterday was Memorial Day, a national holiday.  Depending on whether the customer support ticket was routed to the office in Southern California (which does not have telephone support) or the office in France (which according to some on the forum, does have telephone support in Europe), you can see where this may delay outcome, on top of an already slow response time.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Dav1d

I don't have received any tickets from you, please PM me the number, I will help you get it sorted out.
 :)

watusu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
i just got the analog experience the laboratory and i registered my product sucsesfully but they dont give me my licence number, i summit my concern to tecnical support like hour and a half ago and nothing, does anybody know something about it?   :'(

Nilvah

Perhaps it's because it's the weekend, but I'm experiencing the same issue today. 

Maybe it's a good idea to remove the 2 hour promise?

tdsm

Same thing happened to me. Purchased the EDM expansion download for SparkL yesterday. Didn't get a key, didn't get a download just an order confirmation email with NO more info on what happened next or what the procedure is.

It's extremely sad for a company like arturia to give service is bad as this with so many alternatives to the products they sell.

Had I know their service was this bad I would've purchased a Maschine instead of a Spark.

When you purchase a downloadable product you don't want to wait for days to get your download. It's just plain silly. All their competitors offer immediate downloads.

CounselorOfficial

Re: Purchased 49 key lab, haven't received Activation code
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 02:02:02 am »
I am having a similar problem. The E-licenser needs an Activation code and I haven't gotten one. I have opened numerous tickets about the problem and I need to get making music ASAP. Two huge projects coming and an official international collaboration and the synth I bought for these projects cannot be used simply because I cannot Activate. I have tried to get a new code via the proper reasoning, the elisence not being up to par, but THEN I received a Parse PHP error- Overload- meaning too many people are trying to process the same request from the same server. Seriously guys- THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER, HELP! ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\ :'( :'( ??? ??? ???

Dav1d

As I can see, all issues are resolved.
If the activation code have not been sent, try your email box trash folder.
Otherwise, you can PM me.

:)

Poplocker

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Is there any significant differences between the digital download and the physical package? I was a little hesitant to buy the digital download because it says "no pack". Does that just mean there is no physical package included?

Adrien

Hi

The difference is that you will have no CD, nor paper copy of the manual.
That is all,
except that the software you download is exactly the same
And the license is exactly the same.

Best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines