March 29, 2024, 12:10:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Laboratory volume dropping or spiking or loses all of fatness and harmoni  (Read 3434 times)

bass

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
3 hosts it has been tested in and two different cpu.
problem occurs when loading any and all projects that contain  analog laboratory.
I am going to walk you through the process I took. Loaded vst in empty project, then I held a key and let rec. the vst midi info. At this point vst working proper and sounds fine. Next step I save my project Then I reload the project push play and the volume is either fine or spiking on its own very loud. Next step is to pull up vst visual interface on screen and as soon as i do that no matter if i touch the key board it self or the one on the screen the volume either drops drastically or loses all of fatness and harmonics and gets thin and flat. So its more then the volume dropping to a different level. The problem occurs when loading any and all projects that contain  analog laboratory. So the problem seems to occur with projects with laboratory.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Thanks Bass.
Let's start with the first step.
When you loaded your VST into an empty project, can you tell me if you did so manually, setting up the midi/audio I/O settings as you enabled it, or, did you open up a previously set up track template?

I want to determine if you have that set up as it should be first, as that can contribute to everything else down the chain.
What "host" have you made this attempt with, specifically.

I have an idea what may be contributing to your volume issue, but I want to verify something first.

Also, let me know if your Laboratory 49 is working fine in Stand Alone mode, meaning, now DAW involved.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

bass

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
yes it works fine in standalone   /host  ni maschine, live ,and fl studio all have same  behaviors and  problems .
as for your midi ?  i don't understand but i don't have to do any set up with the midi it maps automatically to the Laboratory 49 and works fine its problems is
the Laboratory software.
 i have tried Asio4All and more did it still .

3 hosts it has been tested in and two different cpu.
problem occurs  .
thanks for your time have a great day .

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
I got your PM, we'll continue the conversation there and I will do my best to assist you.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

mrpony

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I would like to know if your idea solved the problem! :)

Have you managed to get any wiser on this issue? I've got the same probs as bass and a lot of other people too.
Thanks!

/Simon

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines