March 29, 2024, 10:56:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE: All pads in 9-16 also trigger 1-8 at same time (Solved!)  (Read 10591 times)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: SparkLE: All pads in 9-16 also trigger 1-8 at same time (Solved!)
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 09:45:49 pm »
ok so its not that then. Are you on the latest version 2.3.0  and firmware 1.0.0.3 ?

Also turn of sparkle and got your mac audio and midi App in utilities and delete the midi drivers there called spark / sparkle

then plug spark le back in
Do this after you have updated.
its been a while since I've seen this problem and can't remember what caused it.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

gary5

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 03:54:42 am »
So I needed to update to 2.3.0. I went to utilities and I didn't see a Mac audio in there. There was only an audio midi setup app. Is it in the library?
I've attached a screen grab of the folder.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 04:19:59 pm »
Hi, yes its the audio midi setup . in the midi window if you open the window big enough you will see the sparkle driver just delete this
but do this after updating . see screenshot. if your update will not work  delete the driver first then plug the sparkle controller in this will load a new driver.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

gary5

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 10:08:11 am »
Ok makes sense. Thanks so much!!  :D

gary5

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 11:49:00 am »
So I'm pretty sure I deleted the sparkle in midi studio. Instead of hitting the remove device button, I dragged the sparkle icon to the trash but it just disappeared after it left the midi studio. I did this after I installed the update.

But I'm still getting the sounds of buttons 1-8 when I only want 9-16. Any suggestions?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2016, 12:04:03 pm »
Ok, did you make sure you have the latest firmware on sparkle controller you can see this in the about in the spark soft when connected.
I did have this issue but trying to think what caused it,As its been  a while.?

in pref try changing the the midi drum map from spark to general midi . or in the software right click on a pad and change the assigned midi note . do this for all 16,

hope this helps

Terrym

TerryM

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines