March 29, 2024, 10:37:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia: Customer Service/Technical Support, Overall Quality?  (Read 2646 times)

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
I'm a new customer, loving the product (The Laboratory 49), but having a difficult time with getting up and running in my DAW which happens to be(Sonar 8, Producer Edition).

My experiences with them via email exchange has been dissapointing I must say.  I've never dealt with a company that did not have telephone support, have had wonderful customer service from both Roland and Alesis with their gear, specifically their keyboard/Synth folks.

This brings me to wonder, since some of the English that is exhibited in the email correspondence seems to be slightly limited, is Arturia's Customer Service/Technical support staff based in the United States, Europe, or both?

I've read many of the posts on this forum, and rather than seeing what I am used to, which is many customers who have built up an expertise of the product and have shared openly with each other, (there is that indeed, but minimally) it seems that the majority of people here are in the same position I am in.  They love the product, but have not been given the hands on customer service that one would expect for such a wonderful product.

I know that some of their staff read these forums, and I hope they are watching this one closely too, and perhaps will make appropriate changes in order to change the negative perceptions that many of us are feeling.

What are some of your thoughts?

Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines