March 29, 2024, 09:36:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Crashing WAY too much now. I think Im done.  (Read 11863 times)

Phillip

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
Re: Crashing WAY too much now. I think Im done.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2013, 07:40:37 am »
Hello Kevin,

Ha Ha ! ! ! ! ! !  :D

I know much better than that Kevin ! ! ! ! ! ! !  :o

Let me explain a little better if I can.  :P

You see on one of the internal hard drives on my computer I have a partition named Library.  :P

This partition named Library is not on my primary boot drive that OS X 10.6.8 is installed on.  :P

Partition: Library/Arturia Spark Libraries/Library/Arturia/Spark/Spark Library is the path to my Spark Library that I have installed on hard drive that is not my boot system hard drive.  :P

How an Audio folder and Application Support folder got installed there in the first place I don't know.  :o

Maybe when I installed an earlier version of Spark and directed the installer to install Spark Library in this location it installed Audio and Application Support folders with Spark.vst, Spark.component and Spark.dpm within them.  :P

A strange discovery for me for sure that they were there ! ! ! ! ! ! !  :o ::) :o ::) :o ::) :o

Good thing is that Spark 1.6.1.1 does not have any error messages upon startup and is running smooth ! ! ! ! ! ! !  :D  8)

One Love.

God Bless.

Phillip,
Learning for a lifetime. 8~|   

vaikl

Re: Crashing WAY too much now. I think Im done.
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 04:09:44 pm »
Phillip, you know that there are different Library directories on your mac? Normally there are 2 at minimum, one under the root path ("/") and one for at less one user in the user directory. This can be placed anywhere on your partitions and holds data for apps that you had installed only for this dedicated user, not for all users.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines