March 19, 2024, 05:12:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: feature requests  (Read 6224 times)

citric acid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
feature requests
« on: March 01, 2013, 07:53:05 am »
Hi,

i have some impruvements / requests

1. Better Midi handling, means Midi Chanel configuration etc
2. panning Parameter
3. audiobuss conectivity
4. Keyboard hide function for just midi playing
5.zoom function for a better editnof the parameters/pots

Ledbetter

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: feature requests
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:08:47 pm »
There is a "zoom" button that has no effect.  What is that about?

Man-Machine

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 09:13:09 pm »
My suggestions are geared for those that already have MIDI controller with keys and would like to have more parameters available for sound creation and performance. And PLEASE, keep controls big in size; not a big deal during sound creation but very important during performance.

-- The glide, decay, legato buttons should always be visible. They shouldn't be part of settings parameters. Very annoying having to click on the little gear button every time to see those controls.

-- VERY IMPORTANT! Need a way to hide the keyboard if desired, specially for those using external controllers. that would free up a LOT of space to make other controls visible. The MODE button is great if you run out of space but there's plenty of space left if the keyboard gone.

-- The performance screen is a great idea for DJs but it is not being used to its full potential for those that use a hardware MIDI controller. Optionally, instead of the keyboard, you could have four BIG programmable controls there as well. During my performance last night, I missed not having access to some parameters

I hope the broken zoom feature it is what I think it is. It is not even in the manual. I hope it works like the zoom feature on the Korg MS20 plugin. This would address a lot of my complains above.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 10:42:52 pm by Man-Machine »
L8er Osci8ers

Jomazz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 01:48:04 am »
Thanks for bringing this awesome synthesizer to the IPad! I've been hoping for this ever since I discovered the MiniMg V .This is even better because of the touch interface; it's almost like turning real knobs! But please add Audiobus support and BG audio! That would put iMini over the top!(and make a lot of people happy) Also please put in the extra LFO like MiniMg V has.Thanks again for bringing that unique,sweet and fat sound of the MiniMg to IOS.

bytex666

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 10:47:04 am »
There is a "zoom" button that has no effect.  What is that about?

It has a function, when enabled, you can "pinch-zoom" the size of the keyboard with two fingers.

citric acid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 01:21:08 pm »
also a appregiator lock will be nice. that means when you set up a nice arp and you want to change the preset you have to activate the arp again...

DanRetronyms

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 03:21:13 am »
Thanks for all the feedback here.  Yes, the zoom switch allows you to pinch to resize the keyboard.

I understand some of the Midi issues.  What midi keyboards are you connecting to your iPad?  What works best?  What doesn't work so well?

mrufino1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 06:47:03 pm »
I used a novation xio through the CCK on several gigs with imini and was getting some stuck notes as well as it being non-responsive at times. No such issues with any other app with the xio.

I also used a roland alpha juno 2 through a generic midi-usb connector when I first bought imini and it worked, but the pitch bend makes things go crazy. that is the fault of the usb-midi adapter though and is consistent with other apps as well, so that is not an imini issue. I will be getting the iconnect midi 2+ the day it comes out, which I expect to do well.

miguelmarcos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 09:50:37 pm »
Audiobus, please. Would make iMini doubly marvelous.

mrdizzyfingers

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 05:34:54 pm »
Can we get a midi learn mode with the stand alone, either an initialize patch button or an initial patch, double tap to center the virtual knobs, zoom the control panel for the sight challenged like myself, audiobus, virtual midi, and please fix the hung note issues when using midi controllers.

garykahn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 10:38:21 pm »
Regarding the zoom feature... it widens the keyboard.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines