March 28, 2024, 05:05:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection 3 Update  (Read 3676 times)

CarvinAbuser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
V Collection 3 Update
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:23:52 pm »
Hello friends at Arturia,

I'm having some trouble after an update from V Collection 2 to 3.  Previously, I did not have Analog Lab, SEM V, or Wurlitzer V.  Now I'm having issues with these.  Initially, after the update, SEM V and Wurlitzer V were not in full mode.  I ran the Analog Lab update and was able to activate the synths.  Now, Analog Lab crashes when I try to load an SEM V preset, whereas it did not crash prior to the update.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm using Sonar and Windows XP.  Thanks

Rebecca@arturia

Re: V Collection 3 Update
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 06:26:10 pm »
Hi CarvinAbuser,

I sent you a PM :)

Regards,

Rebecca

C-Jay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 10:51:42 am »
hi guys,
just wondering what the solution was?

C-Jay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 06:12:05 pm »
hello? anyone can let me know what the solution was?
still having the same issues, with laboratory and lab.

C-Jay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 01:38:51 pm »
Well, analog lab and spark vdm are still not working for me. after more than 1.5 year i give up.
The whole V collection is working fine, just not lab and vdm. They both crash immediately or after switching 1 or 2 presets.

It's just one of them bad luck things. :) But more than 18 months is enough. All others run smoothly.
Wurly, Sem, Arp...etc. Love them.

But, i wanted to give a big thumbs up to David and Jerome for helping me throughout the past months. Each time I or them thought to have a solution, they came back to me in a very nice and professional way...  I think its just something within my setup that refuses to make lab or vdm work. Hey, its computer magic not science ey? :)

Guys, thanks for all, and its just too bad. I will remain an Arturia fan, hope a new vst comes soon. :)

channel0

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • people who play live life to the fullest
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 08:25:29 pm »
Hi, C-Jay,
can't help you with the solution (yet?) since I just ordered the V3-collection
(hopefully they still accept my order on the last day of their 15-years anniversary half-price offer :D)
I don't have the V2 collection, but I think it may be a windows problem and needs work in the windows registry to
point some registry keys in the right direction to make the new vst's work with the old collection and
the laboratory software.
but its a longshot :|
I hope rebecca from arturia has a viable solution...and posts it at arturia's website as well under troubleshooting :D
best regards
Peter
Arturia Laboratory 61 AE, V-collection 6, Beatstep, Beatstep Pro, Drumbrute, Bitwig2.1, windows 10

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines