March 28, 2024, 12:55:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Changing pulse width in the mini V  (Read 3035 times)

bobulus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Changing pulse width in the mini V
« on: January 19, 2013, 10:43:24 pm »
I'm having trouble changing the width of squares, pulses, etc. The manual indicates By right clicking on these selectors, it is possible to adjust the impulse width of certain waveforms: square, rectangular, impulse, triangle and asymmetric triangle. If the waveform is again modified, the impulse width will go back to its default value.

If I right click on the waveform selector, I do see a little box with a pulse width. If I drag the mouse, the width does change, but inevitably so does the waveform. I tried shift/right-click, ctrl/right-click, and anything else I could think of.....nothing would force the mouse dragging to only change pulse width. The little waveform selector keeps switching from one wave form to another. I can't see anywhere I can type the info either. Also tried the plus/minus keys while the pulse width was being displayed. No luck.

What am I missing?????

andyjh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Changing pulse width in the mini V
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 11:26:28 pm »
You haven't overlooked anything really, there does seem to be an issue with the knob moving when changing the pulse width.

A similar thing happens in the Modular V, except there, the knob jumps back to where it should be on a single left click - seemingly not so with the Mini V, it looks like an update is needed to fix this one.

bobulus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 12:48:20 am »
Yeah....I closed the VST window and reopened after the widget moved to a different waveform, and it was back on the pulse wave I had started with. Surprised nobody caught this one before the release.

Thanks for the reply!!

ziro

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
    • plukk
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 04:05:52 am »
I noticed this years ago
I have sent support email and never got a reply  >:(
OS 10.6.X
Mac Pro
Live 8