March 19, 2024, 08:38:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is there anybody there?  (Read 4722 times)

andyk101

Is there anybody there?
« on: October 12, 2012, 11:25:36 am »
I purchased the download version of the Collection on wednesday afternoon. It is now Friday and I have had nothing other than a confirmation of payment email. Can someone please explain what is going on otherwise I am just reporting this to Mastercard as a fraudulent transaction.

Orbit

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Is there anybody there?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 03:56:13 pm »
I'm wondering the same thing. No response from sales-inquiry@arturia.com, technical-inquiry@arturia.com or registration-inquiry@arturia.com. On Oct 4  someone named Jérôme said they would reply the next day with unlock codes for a download version, since then nothing. The physical copy never arrived. Wondering if I need to take it up with Visa/Paypal. Product was ordered on Sept 21.

BTW - this is on the PayPal invoice "You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center."

Orbit

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 04:02:04 pm »
I sent an email to paypal@arturia.com and got this:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.arturia.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<paypal@arturia.com>:
Mail quota exceeded.

andyk101

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 09:35:37 pm »
I received a message from someone this afternoon saying that if I sent him the invoice number then he would chase it up, but I have heard nothing since. I am now asking for a refund, raising a query with Paypal and listing this as a fraudulent transaction with MasterCard. It is a shame, these are obviously good products, but I have been burned a number of times investing in software which has then become unsupported. This isn't a hobby, I have work to be completed and I was seriously going to use a couple of the instruments on a current project. I am now going out and buying a Virus. My love of software instruments is well and truly over.

Orbit

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 02:49:09 am »
Trent Reznor Tweet from 2 weeks ago: "Arturia make great sounding plug-ins but their copy protection is shitty and their "customer support" is even worse."

tertior

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 08:56:06 am »
Hi,

If you receive any order Number, please send an email to: sales-inquiry@arturia.com

Orbit

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 02:31:09 pm »
sales-inquiry@arturia.com doesn't respond to email. If anyone has an email address that works please post it.

The_Spider

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 02:29:50 am »
I'm having the same problem with the Dubstep Expansion Pack I bought and paid for but never received. Also, the ticket I opened on 22.12.2012 was closed on the 23.12.2012 without any response. I was then asked for my order number which I quoted back to them but still nothing. Why do they treat paying customers this way. It's not good business practice and they need to sort their team out at Arturia to handle queries more effectively.

Woodstock

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 11:31:43 pm »
I'm having a similar problem. I got The Player in December and still can't use it. It was a Christmas present that was bought around Thanksgiving, so it's too late to return it. I'm using the Mg and ARP demos now, but the demos only last 15 days and after I use all of them I'll have a useless MIDI keyboard sitting on my desk. Arturia won't last much longer if they keep doing this. It's not just bad customer service, it's stealing. All these people paid for a synth and either didn't get it or can't use it.

Rebecca@arturia

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 01:48:05 am »
Hello Guys,

Do you have case numbers I can look up?  We're a little backed up with tech requests but we're trying to get them done quickly.

If you tell me the case number you got when you emailed us I will let you know the status of the report or do my best to answer.

regards,

Rebecca

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines