March 28, 2024, 11:58:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Not getting activation code upon product registration  (Read 8534 times)

kaamio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Not getting activation code upon product registration
« on: December 31, 2012, 01:49:05 pm »
Hello,

I've been trying to contact Arturia tech support via their account options but no-one is responding and I'm not even getting any automatic confirmation on my tech support ticket whether it's gone through. That's the reason I'm trying to get some answers here.

I Just bought the Laboratory 61 and I'm having serious trouble getting the activation code from the site. I created a new Arturia account, registered my product, got an confirmation email that my product is genuine and everything's golden and I should now paste the activation code for eLicencer. However, there is no activation code to be seen in anywhere in the process. This is getting really frustrating I must say.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

cygnusus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Not getting activation code upon product registration
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 06:56:23 pm »
I had absolutely no problem with the activation. That was the easy part for me. The activation code should have been in the email you received from Arturia. It should have looked like this.

Your virtual instrument has been successfully registered, please keep this information preciously for future reference!

Last Name:        XXXXXX
            First Name:       XXXXXXX

Instrument: Analog Laboratory
             Serial Number:   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Activation Code: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

DSIMS

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 03:22:40 pm »
After some review this looks to be a common problem, maybe because it's new years nobody is working on it the moment. I hope this is the case because I have the same issue. You think it would be easy to do like EA and simply put the activation code in the booklet... But I digress. To reiterate the statement made by the first user, I didnt receive an activation code and I cannot set up a support request either. I want my SYNTH!

NFM

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:34:31 pm »
Nope. I am also having the same problem. Just received mine yesterday as well and have the EXACT same problem. Let me know if any thing comes of it.

Tripz01

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 05:54:39 pm »
Same goes for me, bought mine well before christmas and still havent recieved a reply of any sort. The mail recieved upon registration only contained info regarding my name, type of instrument and serial number.
Tried tech support but no confirmation mail, no nothing. Please sort it Arturia.. As a lot of people seem to encounter this problem. It's a joke.

Rebecca@arturia

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 12:26:06 am »
Hey everyone,

We did have an issue with the Analog Laboratory Authorization but it is all back up and running now so if you haven't received yours yet you can generate it yourself by going to My Accounts, authorization troubleshooting, and clicking the button GET NEW CODE at the bottom of the page.
Otherwise, I'm going through the cases and assigning codes to those who submitted to the tech desk.

Sorry for the Delay and Happy New Years!

Rebecca

jander5s

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 02:45:43 am »
I have the same problem - I tried to open a ticket (both support and activation support) and I did not get a confirmation email - I tries the "get a new activation code" button with the "replaces previous computer" button and I got a message saying that it could not be done automatically.

dibby dougherty

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 03:55:10 pm »
exact same here guys, received my new synth, but have yet to get my activation code, i tried to get another one via the website (get new code) but it keeps telling me this is not possible.
sort it out please arturia!

owl1

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 05:59:31 pm »
Hi, yes I've also just had this problem. Very frustrating to go through registration but not to receive an activation code. Guys, I sent you a technical support request (case 122520) can you please resolve this ASAP?

owl1

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 02:10:55 pm »
Have you guys with similar activation code problems been sorted out yet? I sent out a technical support request yesterday and am wondering how long it takes to get solved. 

iliketoplaythesynth

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 09:57:50 am »
Hey guys!
I too was in the same boat, exactly as described with no response to my support request for a few days so I ended up following Rebecca@arturia's advice and I received my code instantly!
For the reason for new code, I selected Hard Drive crash, the other options wouldn't give me a code. Good luck :)

Dav1d

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 10:34:13 am »
Ok, iliketoplaythesynth and the others, I think you have been responded for this issue, let me know if still a problem.

;)

W.alexanderusmc

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 04:29:11 am »
I'm also having issues receiving a response from the arturia tech support team. I found my reg card and it's saying my SN or unlock code is invalid
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 05:09:48 am by W.alexanderusmc »

Dav1d

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 09:43:03 am »
Hi W.alexanderusmc,

I think already answered you.

Let me know

Flapj4ck

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 07:14:32 pm »