March 29, 2024, 11:07:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Oberheim SEM is STILL Crashing Digital Performer 7.24 will there be a fix???  (Read 2054 times)

robertmusic

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I'm so sorry for having to post this message again but it has been quite frustrating to buy a product that you're told will work in
one's DAW and then find that it will not.
I bought Oberheim SEM V in July and nothing seems to have been done about the problem with it crashing DP 7.24.

I post the following message on Aug 29th and still there is no fix from Arturia. I was told by a "tech" that he couldn't reproduce the problem.
After I had told him that I installed it on my 2nd computer with identical Software and it still crashed DP 7, I never heard from him again.
I did hear from Kevin  An Administrator on this Forum.
Thank you Kevin for getting back to me and confirming this problem I do appreciate  it

Please don't misunderstand me, I am a big fan of Arturia and have been a loyal costumer for some time now.
I just wonder what is going on with their Tech support. How can this go so long without being fixed ?

Here's my original post:

After downloading Oberheim SEM ver.1.1.3 update I find that it is still crashing Digital Performer 7.2.4 whenever I try to change the Oberheim plug in to a different instrument or just close the Oberheim plug in.
It will crash Digital Performer EVERY TIME.
I have, and use all of the other Classic Synths by Arturia and I Do Not have this problem with any of them other than the Oberheim SEM.

I installed Oberheim SEM on my 2nd computer and it does the exact same thing.
Crashes every time so I have to assume that it is not compatible with DP 7.2.4.
I was told that the bug was fixed but apparently it is not.

Are there any other Digital Performer users that have experienced this?
Oberheim SEM is running fine in Stand Alone mode with no problems.

I'm using a MacPro running Snow Leopard 10.6.8
8-core with 8gig of memory.

Any help or info would be very helpful.
Thanks Everyone,
Robert

Dav1d

Indeed and I have reported the issue,
I let you know about the situation when I had news.
Best.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines