March 28, 2024, 02:23:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: how to remix in HEAVY storm?  (Read 9745 times)

illegalkarma

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
how to remix in HEAVY storm?
« on: June 21, 2003, 08:17:12 pm »
:lol: i want to do this in strom let me know if its possible or not!

i want to import some .wav/.mp3 song file and add beats/efx to make it jazzzy and spice it up! thats what i call remix....

is that possible/ or u have to slice and short of make a loop file and import and stuff

if you guys make this possible STORM WOULD BE HOTEST stuff i n market

midi and wav integ. thats some  :twisted: mean stuff heh cool

illegalkarma

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
what a fucking stupid forum
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2003, 07:23:47 pm »
kkkk :twisted:  :oops:  :P  :D

Anonymous

sigh
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2003, 09:36:56 pm »
I believe this is answered in the FAQ.

http://www.arturia.com/en/faq.lasso#3%204%2011

Go read the documentation before you start blasting Arturia for not answering your question. :?

Keep in mind that the best way to figure out how to do something in Storm (or any other program, for that matter) is to experiment. Play around with H30Plus and the song you're remixing and see what you can do.

illegalkarma

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
well
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 04:37:51 am »
i let me tell u my SHITuation i have computer with DDAAAMMNN ram with 191 mbs only and its pushing my computer to limite by runing "HEavy" storm heh  :roll: and isn't there something like
1] uhave to chop the whole 5 min song of befor u import it as loop/wav/mp3 file???
2] what is the longest size/lanth u can have for loop/beat to import it???

the way i think if u wanna run ur storm or [reason 2.5] yoou must have 1gb of ram + some darn  good sound card...  this is my personal experiencz!  people on cnet and other forum says u don't need lot of ram but i guess that for those dumiez who don't know how to click ENTER in keyboard..... 8) well anyway i will try to remix some song!! see what happens

Kinderpanzer

Good, unanswered question!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 07:32:42 am »
Hi all

1. Still didn't get an answer from the FAQs to this person's post about remixing. Can you simply drop a whole 3 minute song into H30+ ??? My Mac Storm won't allow this. Or do you chop it all up?

2. Does anyone else have issues when converting a Storm file to a WAV or AIFF ? I often get a file that is cool for 4/5 of the song, then suddenly there's a big glitch or dropout. Is this to do with computer speed or RAM? I'm on a G4 Mac with 384K RAM.

Thanks

KPz

Anonymous

Re: well
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 06:35:28 pm »
Quote from: "illegalkarma"
2] what is the longest size/lanth u can have for loop/beat to import it???

hi ik,

you can put a song into the h3plus module and sequenze it by pressing from it to a clear pattern "after the first 4 bars"  :!:  44a to 34aclear.
then you can play samples\songs from 4*64 256bars.  :!:

graitz

HEH STILL
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 09:45:23 pm »
KNOW WHAT I DON'T THINK THERE IS WAY TO IMPORT SONG SUCH AS WHAT THE FUCK STORM.WAV IN TO THE STORM B/C ITS WEAK STORM HEHE

instrument

is there
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2003, 06:58:03 pm »
can u do this like import an RECORDING INSTRUMET other than eztrak something that will record whole 3-6 min song and will also let u drag and drop in to the h2o ??????????????????? :lol:  :idea:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines