March 28, 2024, 02:10:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BRASS demo  (Read 4407 times)

Armando Rojas

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
BRASS demo
« on: November 28, 2005, 05:56:54 pm »
Well, free speech compels to first say: I think it absolutely sucks that the demo requires Syncrosoft dongle. Was it not possible to create a time-limited demo that did not use this form of protection?

Second, I cannot get license to download even though I DO have a dongle. Every time I try (my 2 email accounts plus my wife's have all been used, so 3 different activation keys) I get the error "enter activation key in UPPERCASE", which is ridiculous because I have tried both manual entry and copy/paste. So I asked Syncrosoft and they tell me this error means the keys "have been used before".

I am amaze to see NO feedback about BRASS yet. Is everyone hung over and doesn't know about it yet? :) I will look forward to seeing some reports.

Armando.

Armando Rojas

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
BRASS demo
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 05:25:05 pm »
Hello, anyone out there? Maybe I will just word this another way instead of complaining: has anyone tried Brass and how did it work?

:?:

Armando

Armando Rojas

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
BRASS demo
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 06:10:48 pm »
My my, 71 views and no replies...well that's fine don't bother. Support appears to be not forthcoming either from Arturia or forum members on this one.

Armando.

ScottStafiej

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
BRASS demo
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 09:57:47 am »
Hey Armando,

I was wanting to know if you finally got your key to work??  You can either send me a personal email or post on here your response.  I'll talk to the guys as soon as I get your response to see if we can get you up an running.  Sound Good :?:

Sorry for the delay.
Scott Stafiej
Arturia Marketing

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines