April 24, 2024, 01:28:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Multi filter in FX section  (Read 425 times)

jojkobojko

• Apprentice
Multi filter in FX section
« on: March 30, 2023, 12:29:15 pm »
Dear Arturia team,
Last couple of weeks I really enjoy creating (and simulate) classic analog patches on this little beast. And I have to admit, with analog filter it is joy and fun and thank you for that. But, sometimes I feel my sound need more slope in filter (24 or even 36dB) One thing I really miss is 24dB slope LPF filter. I know that I can find it in OSC2 multi filter section, but then I loose the possibility of using full 2 oscillators (as sound source). Would be absolutely great to have multi filter (with 24dB LPF) also in one of FX slots (like in Pigments 4). It would certainly expand the capabilities of an already fantastic machine.

Riemac

Re: Multi filter in FX section
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 12:25:21 pm »
I would really like this as well!

As a workaround in the meantime I like to use the filter in the saturation FX. This seems to have a steeper slope than the 12dB slope of the analog filter.
Dry/wet on 100% wet and the saturation on a low setting.
With this workaround you loose resonance but you gain the ability to drive the filter, which is saddly not possible with the analog filter.

Riemac

Re: Multi filter in FX section
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 07:08:55 pm »
Please Arturia:

If you are adding the Multi Filter to the FX section, could you please add the Moog Mini filter from Pigments as well. Maybe as option under the filter presets.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines