May 08, 2024, 05:12:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: AudioFuse Studio stopped outputting a signal to my speakers - headphones work  (Read 952 times)

subsense

• Apprentice
My AudioFuse Studio stopped outputting a signal to my speakers. Out of the blue. I have signals coming in... green lights on input and green lights on output level volume control. I have sound in my headphones - just nothing going out the speaker a or b. I tried a factory reset holding main + mono buttons while powering on. My channel 3 is not working either. I made sure mute is not on on the control center software panel.

Any suggestions before I spend money elsewhere?

Thanks!

subsense

• Apprentice
After reinstalling the firmware, the audio output started working. Channel 3 is dead, so I did another factory reset. This killed the audio output again. So I reinstalled the firmware. No change. So I reinstalled the firmware a third time and the audio came back. Channel 3 is still dead.

I have had this unit for about 2 years but I do not use it a lot. Doesn't seem like it should be having this much trouble.

subsense

• Apprentice
Update -

I turned off my AudioFuse Studio for a few hours and turned it back on.  The sound output to the speakers is still working and channel 3 is functioning properly.
Not sure what to make of this at the moment. It felt a little warm, but not hot, though, the simplest answer may just be that the audiofuse studio was on for too long --- overheating.

rweisman

• Apprentice
I am having a very similar issue, were you able to fix yours?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines