April 24, 2024, 05:56:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cannot Get Sequencer on Keystep Pro to work with Micro Freak  (Read 455 times)

Dansperfect

Cannot Get Sequencer on Keystep Pro to work with Micro Freak
« on: April 02, 2023, 06:35:30 am »
So like the title says I cannot get the Keystep Pros Sequencer to work with the Microfreak. My Keystep pro is connected to the microfreak through midi. I press the keys on the keystep and everything makes sound unless the microfreaks preset has sequence or arp turned on then thebkeys dont work and the hitting play works. Now onsay a keys preset no sequence or arp activated on the microfreak. I check the keystep and the keys work. I activate stepedit and edit my steps out. Hit play on the keystep and nothing. I turn off transpose receive and send but no change. My sequence wont make sound but if i turn the sequence/arp button on on the microfreak the microfreak will play but the keysteps sequence is still not playing sound. My firmware is current my clock is set to internal as Auto is somewhat buggy for me. Im not sure what Im doing wrong as I even have the control track properly changing the settings on the microfreak I want. Im just at a loss on this sequencer thing.

Dansperfect

Re: Cannot Get Sequencer on Keystep Pro to work with Micro Freak
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 01:36:38 am »
So today messing with the microfreak I changed the microfreak clock setting from midi to anything else and the keystep pro sequencer works as expected and the microfreak sequencer is ignored like I want. I figured ild post this for anyone else with this issue.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines