March 29, 2024, 09:03:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab V no sound when using mouse on instrument keyboard.  (Read 809 times)

e13lad

• Apprentice
Recently upgraded everything in V collection 9. Now if I open a synth in Analog lab, clicking on any synth keys with the mouse makes no sound  at all although opening any of the synths outside of Analog lab is no problem. Using a Midi keyboard or the virtual keyboard at the bottom of screen is fine just using mouse on the virtual synth keyboard renders no sound, but only if synth opened in analog lab.

LBH

Re: Analog Lab V no sound when using mouse on instrument keyboard.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 03:58:58 pm »
Hello,

Yes i can confirm this behavior that it's not possible to play instruments that owners of full applications can open in ALV using the opened instruments virtual keyboard with the mouse. It worked in AL4 and it's actually a nice feature to have sometimes. But perhaps it's a design decision that's good for something and not a bug. You can ask Arturia about that.

LBH

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 09:24:40 pm »
Same issue here and even worse. I had the latest ANALOG LAB V. Just upgraded to V-COLLECTION 9.2
Now, there is NO SOUND via AIRPODS (2nd Gen.) on my iMac (intel) ?!?!

In ANALOG LAB V i can see the audio output is set to INTERNAL. In the list, I can also see and select the AIRPODs. But than the entire app seem to freeze. Its not responding anymore. I just see the "coloured wheel of death" :(

Anyone else?
Hello,

Your issue is'nt the same as the OP's.
Are you sure you have read the two previous posts in the thread?
We only have a certain feature issue. Otherwise there is sound.
If you don't have sound at all - no matter what, then it can be a audiocard setup issue or an Airpod issue (I don't know about Airpods). If not you can try to reinstall Analog Lab.
Please don't use this thread for your issue.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 03:01:45 pm »
It's really not wise to use wireless headphones/earphones/earbuds/whatever, even if they did once work. There is too much latency.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

marie_arturia

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 10:09:01 am »
Hello !
We are aware of this problem, some of the instruments keyboards are not making sound when you click on it. You can still use Analog Lab's own keyboard (you can open it with the "Keys" button in the bottom toolbar), it should work normally with this one !

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines