April 24, 2024, 01:16:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Non-triggering keys on Keylab 49 Mk II in Cubase 12  (Read 316 times)

Mark B

Non-triggering keys on Keylab 49 Mk II in Cubase 12
« on: March 05, 2023, 09:42:44 pm »
I’m about ready to uninstall Cubase 12 Artist and never use it again. I’ve been trying to use it on a MacBook Pro M1 13" 2020 running Ventura 13.2.1, with an Arturia KeyLab 49 Mk II connected directly to one of the computer’s two hardware USB C ports.

In Cubase, MIDI controller is set to Arturia Keylab Essential 49. That’s as close as I can come to the KeyLab 49 Mk II.

I was able to record a couple complete keyboard parts in their entirety, using first Arturia’s Prophet V3 plugin, then Arturia’s Mini V3 plugin.

But Cubase in the last couple days has become very flakey. Now when I open a project, the highest G#, A and C don’t trigger anything, and the lowest A# and B don’t trigger anything. All other keys trigger notes just fine.

In the MIDI Remote window, I have two separate instances of Arturia - Keylab Essential 49. One is for the DAW mapping, and the other is the User mapping.

And opening any software synth outside Cubase works just fine - every key plays a sound. Using software synths inside Reason 12 works fine too - every note triggers a sound. So the problem is with Cubase.

** Any ideas what’s going on??

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines