March 29, 2024, 10:37:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Plug-In problem with Pro Tools LE 6.4 & Digi001  (Read 3597 times)

Playergrt

Plug-In problem with Pro Tools LE 6.4 & Digi001
« on: October 26, 2005, 05:05:43 am »
I recently bought MiniMg V to be used as a plug-in in my Pro Tools Digi001 system, using Pro Tools LE version 6.4.  I am running on Windows XP, Pentium 4 - 2Ghz processor, 512mb ram.  The system works just fine with my Bomb Factory Classic Compressors plug-in. I had downloaded a demo of REASON 3.0 and that worked just fine as a plug-in.  The MiniMg V does not show up in the plug-in option on my track layout.  MiniMg V works just fine as a stand alone!  During installation using RTAS I get a warning that some files were not copied.  At one point I get a warning: Setup cannot write to the destination file 'NULL\miniMgVEfx.dll'. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?  Arturia has not responded to my problem as yet...even though it's only 2 days.  HELLLLLLLLLLLP.

Al

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
Plug-In problem with Pro Tools LE 6.4 & Digi001
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 01:39:50 pm »
Hummm.....that's odd.  How many times did you try re-installing?  Make sure you're installing the RTAS version, of course.  I would advise doubling up on your RAM, though.  Reason is lite on the RAM but you'll need it for the Mini!  I must say that Arturia is terrible at responding to email, but keep at it because if you can't install it they've got to help you!  Good luck. :!:
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines