April 24, 2024, 04:34:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab V GUI Error  (Read 2148 times)

sloth_fiend

Analog Lab V GUI Error
« on: March 04, 2023, 09:20:23 am »
I've been using Analog Lab 4 for a while and have tried switching to V for the last few months but I keep encountering this GUI error when launching standalone or VST. I've done complete uninstalls/reinstalls multiple times. I have Analog Lab 6 + Pigments. Any advice?

Unexpected error on gui loading
[XML] Error on parse file C:\ProgramData\Arturia\Analog Lab V\resources\Analog Lab V_gui.xml : Fader image bitmap/bmp/__SIZE__/FaderCursor.png doesn't exists.(C:\jenkins\root\workspace\VC\release\analoglab2\juceatrurialib\src\widgets/sliders/features/WithFader.cpp:52)

Matthieu_Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Analog Lab V GUI Error
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 01:51:06 pm »
Hello sloth_fiend
I'm sorry to hear that.
I think you have a conflict on the installation, can you try to reinstall Analog Lab V and tell meif that fixes the issue?
If not i recommend that you send an email to : https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp
Hope that helps.
QA Technician

Perrin1710

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 08:36:26 pm »
I have a similar problem since my last update today. All my synths display an error code for missing images. Did something go wrong with the update? I tried both the standalone apps, but also the plugins in Logic X. I did register my error, for analog lab (the same as in this thread), but now I found out that the error has spread to all installed and updated products.

Is there anything I can do?
----
update: I was promptly informed by someone from Arturia on how to thoroughly delete source files and do a new install. First thing was to backup my settings. Ahum, that doesn't work with this error, because there is no way to use the standalone app to perform the backup. Suggestions?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 06:49:55 pm by Perrin1710 »

Milky Joe

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2023, 10:40:11 pm »
I've come here because I'm having the very same issue since the most recent update. I'm on Mac but the error is almost identical:

[XML] Error on parse file /Volumes /X5/Arturia/Analog Lab V/resources/Analog Lab V_gui.xml : Fader image bitmap/bmp/__SIZE__/FaderFlatCursor.png doesn't exist.
(/Users/jenkins/root/workspace/VC/release/analoglab2/jucearturialib/src/widgets/sliders/features/WithFader.cpp:54)

I tried uninstalling, removing it manually and ultimately contacted Arturia support. They told me to try removing it manually. I did repeat the steps in the email, even though I'd already tried before contacting them, but it's still not working. The rest of the V Collection works fine for me - it's just Labs V that is broken. I hope it's fixed soon as I use Labs to drive everything!

It looks like they've built it with a hardcoded path to me (the jenkins username is the same in my error).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 10:54:27 pm by Milky Joe »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines