March 28, 2024, 08:50:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unable to get Mute/Solo/Record to work in DAW mode with Cubase (Keylab 61 Mk2)  (Read 916 times)

TheAndyMac

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Tried this in a few ways and can't seem to get mute/solo/record buttons to work in DAW mode with Cubase 12 (DAW mode set to Cubase). Tested with Cubase 10.5 and having same issue.
A Novation LaunchControlXL in HUI mode is able to control these fine in Cubase, so wondering whether this is a bug or something I've not setup correctly.

SojournerMike

I've also found this to be a massive issue, it's so irritating...my Novation works perfectly, but I much prefer the KeyLab generally. I contacted support today so hopefully I'll hear back early next week! Did you ever get any answers?  :)

novaburst

Tried this in a few ways and can't seem to get mute/solo/record buttons to work in DAW mode with Cubase 12 (DAW mode set to Cubase). Tested with Cubase 10.5 and having same issue.
A Novation LaunchControlXL in HUI mode is able to control these fine in Cubase, so wondering whether this is a bug or something I've not setup correctly.

No need for Mackie, if using Cubsase 12 just use midi remote, and you should be able to do quite a bit there,

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines