March 29, 2024, 12:49:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Drum pad mapping not matching with midi control center  (Read 472 times)

SongwriterSoul

Drum pad mapping not matching with midi control center
« on: February 18, 2023, 05:08:01 pm »
Hi,
I'm still new at this and wrapping my head around everything I can do with the Keylab 88 so I'm fairly certain this is just something I'm doing wrong, but hopefully someone can help me figure it out.
I'm wanting to use my  Keylab 88 with Damage2 in Reaper, but the drum pads aren't triggering any sounds while the keyboard keys do.
On the Keyboard, it shows the lower left drum pad assigned to C1, but when I open the midi control center, it shows that same drum pad assigned to C2 which is what it should be/needs to be to trigger the correct sound sample in damage 2.
So, two questions for you:
-What would cause the keyboard display to show a different keymap for the drum pads than the midi control center?
-Is there a way to manually assign the drum pads to certain keys without using the midi control center?

Thank you in advance,
Steve

SongwriterSoul

Re: Drum pad mapping not matching with midi control center
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 12:56:25 am »
Does Arturia staff ever pop in here to answer questions or is this just a ghost town? 

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: Drum pad mapping not matching with midi control center
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 12:38:18 am »
They do, but it's not a "regular service", so to speak.

This forum is primarily a place for Arturia users to interact and discuss, and a lot of issues get solved among us users. In time someone may answer your question, but there are no guarantees for that (I'm not familiar with your issue, so can't comment directly on it - sorry).

If there is an urgent need for support, it's best to use the support tickets on the main Arturia site.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines