April 16, 2024, 09:51:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: clicky key  (Read 476 times)

Estevez

clicky key
« on: February 14, 2023, 05:04:27 pm »
I have noticed that the lowest key (on the left) of my Minifreak makes a clicky sound when pressed. When I looked closely there is a visible ribbon under that last key that seems to be loose and when the key is pressed, it pushes the ribbon down and it makes the clicky sound. I checked at the local music store as they finally had one Minifreak on display and it does not have that. That ribbon is flat under the last key - it is visible in the gap between the last key and the case.
I am afraid that ribbon may wear out after continuous use when pressing that key and may render synthesizer unusable.
Now here is the problem - my Minifreak was ordered from Andertons Music in UK with delivery to Canada. I do not believe there is Arturia's office rep in Canada. There is one in US but it says on their website they fix only products that were sold in US through official distributor etc. I have emailed them yesterday but no response.

Any ideas who should I contact? I do not want to open the Mini to see if I can fix it as it is a 3 month old synth.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines