April 16, 2024, 06:29:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Windows 7 drivers  (Read 770 times)

darkgonzo69

• Apprentice
Windows 7 drivers
« on: February 04, 2023, 02:30:47 am »
not rocket science.  I don't care if midi control center or any other arturia software work, but not having windows 7 drivers when Akai MPC Mini mk3 and Nektar Impact LX25+ both do, is a little too much to swallow. Fuck windows 10 and fuck buggy ass Ableton.  Both those controllers also have cubase integration and Nektar even has REAPER integration. C'mon guys.  It's a nice piece of hardware.  Write some goddamn code so i can stop fighting with windows 10 and regretting my purchase.  You support and community suck  pretty hard as well...you better step it up if  you ever hope to see another dollar from me in this lifetime.

RsMcGuitar

Re: Windows 7 drivers
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 04:46:40 am »
not rocket science.  I don't care if midi control center or any other arturia software work, but not having windows 7 drivers when Akai MPC Mini mk3 and Nektar Impact LX25+ both do, is a little too much to swallow. Fuck windows 10 and fuck buggy ass Ableton.  Both those controllers also have cubase integration and Nektar even has REAPER integration. C'mon guys.  It's a nice piece of hardware.  Write some goddamn code so i can stop fighting with windows 10 and regretting my purchase.  You support and community suck  pretty hard as well...you better step it up if  you ever hope to see another dollar from me in this lifetime.

I hope you realize that not even Microsoft supports Windows 7 any more.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines