April 27, 2024, 05:22:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Customer support Technical assistance  (Read 1482 times)

soundtrack guy

Customer support Technical assistance
« on: February 01, 2023, 08:47:38 pm »
Hello. I am a proud new owner of the Arturia software plugins.  My question is what is going on with tech support.  I sent them 4 emails now on questions I could not get answered looking through the forums and no one has not gotten back to me.
I put my serial number and 4 nice messages... the first message I sent the middle of December.

I cannot be the only one with no responses... is this like them to not respond.?
Thanks

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Customer support Technical assistance
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 12:36:24 pm »
If you just need help using with the Arturia plugins it's quicker to just ask here in the right subforum. There are a good number of users who willing offer their experience for free.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

LBH

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 06:07:08 pm »
Hello,

When you contact Arturia support correct through your Arturia account, then you should recieve a auto generated mail that confirm your contact and give you time period for when you can exspect reply. That time was 24 hours, but in periods it can be 48 hours. Often it can be very fast.
If you has'nt recieved this, then something is wrong either by Arturia or by You. Allways check your Spam folder too.

We are only a few that normally answer questions in this forum. I for on, and i'm unpaid.
You are welcome to ask questions, but you can't 100% exspect reply in the forums. That depend.

agand432

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2023, 06:24:38 am »
Hello
Customer support and technical assistance refer to the help provided by a company to its customers to resolve any issues or problems they may be facing with the company's products or services. This can include providing information and troubleshooting guidance, resolving technical problems, answering questions, and assisting with product returns or replacements. Customer support and technical assistance can be provided through various channels such as phone, email, live chat, or social media. Companies aim to provide prompt and effective support to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Arturia is best place they always give their support.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines